I love it when that happens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
the minute i turned the T.V. onto a music channel, sometimes you cant make it on your own was just starting :drool:

talk about omans

It happens all the time to me with the radio. I think it's because of ClearChannel. I switch between 4 stations in my car & I'll be guaranteed to find at least one U2 song on a drive. At least there's one thing megalomaniacal monopolies are good for!

KUEFC09U2 said:
the minute i turned the T.V. onto a music channel, sometimes you cant make it on your own was just starting :drool:

talk about omans

Wasn't Gregory Peck in that film......great movie The Omen......a lot better than the song you mentioned anyway!:wink:

we were on our way to the show in Poland and watching About a boy when suddenly Zoo Station started playing in the middle of the film...you can only imagine what a bus full of u2 maniacs did when we heared the first beat! :D

I heard 2 hearts beat as one, and In God's Country on the radio. (some new station, "we don't take requests, we play what we want" blah blah.)

Re: Re: I love it when that happens...

rjhbonovox said:

Wasn't Gregory Peck in that film......great movie The Omen......a lot better than the song you mentioned anyway!:wink:
cool

it happened to me today with city of blinding lights....................
those are the moments when you say "OHHHHHHHH, I'M HAPPY TO HAVE TURNED ON THE TV FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE!"

hahah yeahhh =)
i love randomly turning on the radio and totally not expecting to catch "where the streets have no name" right when it's starting

I love turning on the tv and that always happens to me...
It happens while i read magazines (there will always be a blurb about U2)
On the radio I always catch U2 songs
I really do LOVE IT :wink:

Dude I totally have a U2 sense, it's like a spider sense but better :wink: seriously one time I was like "MY U2 SENSE IS TINGLNIG" and I turned on the radio and started City of Blinding Lights the moment I turned it on :rockon: and whenever I walk into restaurants sometimes U2 plays just for me. cuz they love me. and then a radio station played Vertigo three times in a row.

Back
Top Bottom