I KISSED BONO IN VEGAS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Radiohead Schmadiohead. Never as good as U2 Teddy Bear.

Disappointed_anim.gif

Will the answer ever be anything but fries?

------------------
Got The Swing Got The Sway
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 09-05-2001).]

But seriously, folks. I think that if Db9 would only accept the fact that the answer is fries, everything would be okay.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by pondwater:
He looks like Michael Jackson.

Hee he hee..I was thinking the exact same thing!!! LOL!
Well, enjoy being allowed that close to the statues, because after i get through with Bono, they'll probably be encased under glass!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista, that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
so which one is the wax dummy in the pics? hard to tell! lol!
smile.gif

That's not very nice.

I know you dont want to suffer the wrath of the Goddess.

Guillotine_anim.gif

------------------
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

Bono is such a dead beat these days... He can atleast change up his pose!!!! What a monotonous, boring, never-changing, static, waxy waste of space!!!

j/k!
biggrin.gif

Looks like fun Sicy! To everyone else... please, no more talk of Michael Jackson resemblances. We'd have to dismember the current wax man and demand it to be re-done!
wink.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

haha Calluna... deathbear's sig should have image tags activated so he can conveniently post that picture each time!
smile.gif

btw, to numeral 9--no more calling deathbear a undersized termite "idiot bear" Freak... that just isn't nice LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Well Sicy, not since 4:44 PM Feedback time... would you mind reminding everyone? LOL
cool.gif

------------------

Shit folks let's get Sicy's thread to 100.
I happen to like the 1st pic of Chris and Bono the best,what do you guys like?Sorry boo boo bear,where are the fries?- Db9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

I like the first one the best too. Accept for the fact that I got wax all over my face.

Um Teddy Bear honey its Calluna, not Callune. Get it right please... she's in the family.

rude.gif

------------------
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

Back
Top Bottom