I KISSED BONO IN VEGAS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by pondwater:
He looks like Michael Jackson.

EEEEEEWWWWW!! He kinda does.
frown.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Wow what a sight it must of been- The Goddess nearly 'lap-dancing' for Bono , salivating in his presence... Db9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Sicy!I told you we were just 'buddies' closing a show together.Not "Polk-St." buddies either.

Please refrain from refering to me as "boy" and "slimey" except during 'role play'. Thank You DiamondBruno9!

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------

Oh but of course "Ms. Goddess"...Db9 Now go run along and play w/ZEdge or somebody ..Bye...
PS- Was slick how you had U2 girl 'duped' for a few moments..
------------------

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-04-2001).]

Ok. The games up. Admit it. I know your dirty secret. And I am going to reveal it to everyone. You almost got away with it Sissy but my local nite time DJ tells me that she was in Vegas this weekend ... For the MADDONA concert. Good try but the cats out of the bag. The truth is out there.

So why not post some pictures of the dummy? (Not the one at Tussaud's - The one who was on the stage)

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

------------------
The goal is soul

Forget about Madonna! We all know Sicy is the original Sicilian Goddess! She's got Classic Italian flavor!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

"Diamond....... what if I want to play with you???"
Hmmmm... (Diamond ponders)...Nope Sicy you better stick w "hint-the-little-bear" and ZEdge,more your 'speed'.... -Diamondbruno

/
[/B][/QUOTE]

------------------

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself [url="http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/"]www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/[/url]

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-04-2001).]

Hey Now!Are you Italian or Columbian?Db9 Don't even 'joke' about the 'little-diamonettes' that way..Considered yourself advised..

------------------

---------

Consider yourself advised. Sicilian women are more dangerous than shotguns, you know.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

I like it better when you girls are nice,so stop trying to be FREAKS. Thank You DiamondBruno9... Good Night....

------------------

---------

I said,"Good-Night" Now get your beauty sleep-Bye!Db9 PS-- I know you been checking out my brand new 'bad ass' signature too...

------------------

---------

db9... dont ever speak my name again. you have always disturbed me. you come across as a complete idiotic stalker of bono and the boys. your previous posts seriously lead me to beleive you to be one of the most pychotic people ehre, so please stop trying to fool people with your mind games.

and what the hell is with thanking yourself all the time!??!?!? thank you diamondburno9. ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? huh?@?!?!!?? whats wrong with you?!?!?! phycho nut...

do not threaten anyone.

------------------
-deathbear

Sicy has got somebody trained... Shut up you undersized termite "idiot bear" Freak! Furthermore, Qbear, Ive been attending U2 shows before you ever thought about becoming a fan,probably when you were in diapers or Kidnegarten no less. Thank You-Db9

------------------

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-05-2001).]

hy should i care if you ever went to a u2 show before i ever did?!?! does this make you better than me?>!?!?!
in fact... anyone with a brain and sense of musical taste would agree that u2 is not that as great as radiohead and that they are trully greatest band ever to grace this earth. i honestly dont care about u2, so your wretchedly weak comparision between me and you are really not going anywhere with me.

radiohead

the answer is fries.

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom