I just spend a shit load of money!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Well, not quite a shitload, but certainly alot for a cd-single. Sitting here over in New Jerser (USA) I just pre-ordered all three versions of the Vertigo single from amazon.co.uk and it came to like 30.89 euros. I just went on an online currency cenverter and found out that equals like 40 bucks in US currency. so yeah, that's alot for 3 songs and a couple videos, but it's still worth it. :D

kennerado said:
Who gives a shit? oh yeah you did!

dude, i was just letting anyone else here ni the US thinking about ordering the singles oversees an idea of what they will be spending. Amazon.com said the ones here in the Us are being released Nov 16 or something like that, so right now UK is the best bet, just fucking expensive is all.

oh god, that really really really sucks. It's alright though because i know i can trust amazon, as I've been using them for eveything for years now. Plus, I acctually don't mind giving U2 my money :D

when you figure the 50 dollar coupon off with the ipod I just spent about 350 on an album - add the fact that I must have the collector ed. box set (pictures! DVD!) all the magazines, U2 show, etc. etc. etc....
hello overtime

and we haven't even gotten to the tour yet.......:ohmy:

Yeah, my current required U2 budget is over $600 :huh: seriously. I mean, there's the iPod, Complete U2, album special edition boxset thing, singles, concert tix, ect...

For the single though I'll wait til it's released in the US. I'm not gonna spend $30 for singles, I need that money for OTHER U2 stuff! :p but good for you Lance, you get to have all three versions :)

The iPod in australia is $569....so when we get iTunes in australia i'll be spedning another $100 on getting the Digital Box Set.
Mum's agreed to pay half, and it will be my X-Mas Present.

Lucklily school will be over soon, and i'll be working as much as possible over End November- Late January. I need more $$$....

I know...i'm so very easily sucked in.
This could be good for those who found it hard to get tickets last tour, who dont buy iPods :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom