I just saw the best of DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I think all the best videos are from pop!!

I have never seen any of these until now

Discoteque is great
the lighting in Staring at the Sun is brilliant
God Will Send his Angels is another big winner

Lemon is hilarious

"man playing electric guitar, spinning 360 degrees"

A little late aint it asssumocrack?
umn.gif

The only video from Pop I've seen was Discotheque. I was in Japan when all the rest of them came out. I may have seen Staring at the Sun once, I'm not really sure.

staring at the sun is pretty cool

now that i think about it, discotheque is really the only FUNNY pop video...but the rest are good...the songs too

Yeah, I quite like the POP videos, except "Last Night on Earth" which IMO is the worst, ugliest U2 video ever. "Discotheque" is a lot of fun and not anywhere as scary as I once thought it was, although I still think that U2 can't pull off "camp" very well. But the director's commentary for that video is priceless!

Last edited:
:lol:

yeah that was so funny! and he totally cracked up describing the village people sequnece, especailly edge!

Saracene said:
"Last Night on Earth" which IMO is the worst, ugliest U2 video ever.

have you ever seen New Years Day?? :scratch:

and yes, sicy, I am slow in the uptake. You should know that by now!

I love the video for "Please." It's beautiful and haunting. I also love the video for "If God Will Send His Angels," although I don't like the song itself nearly as much as "Please."

Thinking about these songs and videos makes me want to watch the video tape I have of MTV's U2 day (the Discotheque release day) when they showed like every music video U2 had ever done.

I finally got one yesterday! (poor, not slow) :yes: The sexiest videos are from AB:drool: Oh my drool, what about One, Stay, WGRYWH and MW?! :combust: But that version of Stuck with the van is right up there:love: *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom