I just heard "ZOOROPA" on CNN Daybreak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I kid you not. I just heard it at 6:40AM just as they came back from commercial and went to the weather report. It was the instrumental intro after the 'what do you want' and noises. Really, I heard it! Then Paula said "welcome back" and introduced the weather. U2 on CNN! Maybe Bono discussed this with Daryn Kagan on the plane?;)

I thought this was cool because it was U2 and because it's not one of their more well known or easily recognized songs. Has anybody ever heard any more U2 songs on CNN?

Last edited:
Back in May when Bono was in Africa with Paul O'Neil and they were doing daily reports, CNN did play a lot of U2 music. It's kind of strange that they are playing it now, cool!:cool:

Wow! thats so random!

I noticed on Real World the other night (maybe two weeks ago) Elevation was playing in the gym where the Real Worlders were working out. Only good thing about the show....

:|

Now i just heard "Beautiful Day" during a clip of Mondale shaking hands with supporters. I don't know if it was CNN or his campaign that was responsible. I would hate to think U2 would show that kind of political partiality by giving their song to a candidate.

Back
Top Bottom