I Just bought the COMPLETE U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Very cool all around, but it is formated poorly as far as song and disc information go, so you have to spend a bit of time renaming the ablums so that you can find what you are looking for on you U2 iPod.

The cool thing is that with all of my concerts and the complete U2, I have enough songs to listen to U2 music for almost 4 days straight!

Now that is cool.

You don't have to do much of anything. Under iTunes, click on the "album" heading and the songs instantly rearrange per album. Granted, you may have to do some grouping to get, for example, all the JT album songs with their corresponding CD singles, but that's to be expected. I found that the "album" grouping saved me tons of time.

What he's saying is that in your iPod, the album titles are as follows:

The Complete U2 - Hasta La Vista Baby!
The Complete U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
The Complete U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
etc.

In the iPod, the display only allows you see up to the dash (-), making it hard to determine which album you're looking at.

I've basically had to create playlists where I remove The Complete U2 portion. It's a bit of a hassle.

ADecentMelody said:
What he's saying is that in your iPod, the album titles are as follows:

The Complete U2 - Hasta La Vista Baby!
The Complete U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
The Complete U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
etc.

In the iPod, the display only allows you see up to the dash (-), making it hard to determine which album you're looking at.

I've basically had to create playlists where I remove The Complete U2 portion. It's a bit of a hassle.

That is precisely what I am talking about. I am sure you guys already knew this, but when you are in itunes you can higlight an album in the "album list" and click control i and it will let you rename the entire album. It is a bit of a hassel, but well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom