I hope U2 doesn't win any Grammys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffschmid

The Fly
Their new album sucks. They are a terrible studio band, and have an unbelievable history of mediocore records produced by no talent ass clowns. If their producers were half as good as their live crew than they might have a chance at putting out a decent record... they sound twice as good live as they do on HTDAAB. the grammys can go fuck a whore either way though.

jeepers

its not like bono drove over the house cat and slept with your mother.

unless it is like that.

You are welcome to voice your opinion...negative or positive...but there are better ways to word things. That last line was pretty vulgar.

This just in!
In a semi-related story, U2 hopes jeffschmid doesn't win the ‘Boy Scout Box Car Racing Award’ this year! According to U2’s guitarist, The Edge (Dave Evans), 'Jeffschmid's cars in the past have sucked! He makes terrible box cars, and he has an unbelievable history of making mediocre box cars! If he could make a box car half as good as his bizarre, angry threads directed at the grammys, he might have a chance of making a decent box car.” The Edge goes on to say, “He (jeffschmid) ‘hates’ twice as good online as he does as the Boy Scout meetings on Wednesday nights at the local Community Club. The Box Car races can go f*** a whore either way though.”

Jeffschmid could not be reached for comment.

actually i do have a boxcar!!! it is white with blue stripes and it's a hell of a lot cooler than HTDAAB.

and as for the vulgar stuff... if there were no dicks like me, there would be no nice people like you, so its not a big deal

jeffschmid said:
Their new album sucks. They are a terrible studio band, and have an unbelievable history of mediocore records produced by no talent ass clowns. If their producers were half as good as their live crew than they might have a chance at putting out a decent record... they sound twice as good live as they do on HTDAAB. the grammys can go fuck a whore either way though.

:coocoo: :coocoo: :coocoo: :coocoo: :coocoo:

jeffschmid said:
wow... you guys wouldnt survive A DAY on the other forums i hang out on haha... check these out...

That's why many of us are HERE! Have a NICE day!:)

Aside from this guy's "hard" view, I think he's got a point, I don't think HTDAAB is good enough for an album award. Although its got some great songs, as a whole, U2 and a lot of other bands have better albums this year, I think. Not that that matters to the Grammys, whose credibility is questioned every year, and are overall meaningless. But I think the guy's got a point.

As to whether the Grammys should have sex with prostitutes, I'm uncertain. (is to "go fuck a whore" a good thing or a bad thing?)

This thread and this guy kick ass. I"m laughing out loud here!

I think when you're on a U2 forum surrounded by U2 fans it is easy to praise an album like HTDAAB without a ton of haters or opposers. From this I think people tend to get a little caught up in all the "love" and tend not to be as objective as the general public.

I love some of the songs off HTDAAB, and I don't have too much of a problem with the album as a whole, but to say it's Grammy worthy might be a stretch in my opinion.

U2 will always be considered for Grammys because let's face it, they're U2, but I think this time around there are some worthier candidates. I say this as a diehard fan who would love to see my favourite band win all sorts of awards, but I don't think HTDAAB is quite worthy.

elevation622 said:
As to whether the Grammys should have sex with prostitutes, I'm uncertain. (is to "go fuck a whore" a good thing or a bad thing?)

This thread and this guy kick ass. I"m laughing out loud here!

if you are being serious... thank you, its nice to finally get some credit around here...

if you are being sarcastic... i agree and i should really go kill myself... i dont know why i am suck a dink around u2 fans, some of the nicest people in the world... i just cant help myself i guess

but anyways i forgot to say what i was actually gonna say in that last post... the grammys are a joke and it doesnt matter who wins, but u2 definetly doesnt have the best album of the year...

The Grammy's are a joke. Especially in these later years. Songs/Albums that should have - or better yet, deserved to win in some catagories, did not. Grammy's are highly overrated in my opinion. Although with that being said I surely do hope U2 wins Album of the Year. Aside from a few people, I think How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is an exceptional piece of work.

I mean, Vertigo was a pretty strong single, not to mention City of Blinding Lights is awesome, Original of the Species, Miracle Drug, and others are very powerful as well.

Whatever.

Rafiennes said:
This just in!
In a semi-related story, U2 hopes jeffschmid doesn't win the ‘Boy Scout Box Car Racing Award’ this year! According to U2’s guitarist, The Edge (Dave Evans), 'Jeffschmid's cars in the past have sucked! He makes terrible box cars, and he has an unbelievable history of making mediocre box cars! If he could make a box car half as good as his bizarre, angry threads directed at the grammys, he might have a chance of making a decent box car.” The Edge goes on to say, “He (jeffschmid) ‘hates’ twice as good online as he does as the Boy Scout meetings on Wednesday nights at the local Community Club. The Box Car races can go f*** a whore either way though.”

Jeffschmid could not be reached for comment.

:lmao:

Excellent username too. :drool:

starsgoblue said:
Aren't just about all bands better live than in a studio anyways?

Oh I could give you a long list of bands that I would consider "studio" bands. Bands where the studio is the 5th or 6th member and you never want to see them without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom