I hope U2 become raging alcoholics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jinn77

The Fly
So, Crumbs From Your Table was the only song U2 admit to creating whilst drunk. Well stock up on the vodka/guiness. Fucking hell, what a great song.

Standout moment? It has to be " You speak of signs and wonders, I need something other"

Nothing wrong with drinks at breakfast lads.

Yea, i think they be going that way anyway, with evidence from recent Bono interviews, as long as they can perform:wink:

I thought there was a bottle of vodka sitting at the edge of the sofa in the acoustic Crumbs on the deluxe set dvd but it's probably my imagination
:lol:

jinn77 said:
So, Crumbs From Your Table was the only song U2 admit to creating whilst drunk. Well stock up on the vodka/guiness. Fucking hell, what a great song.

Standout moment? It has to be " You speak of signs and wonders, I need something other"

Nothing wrong with drinks at breakfast lads.

The key words here are ADMIT TO.

}: )~

I would not wish alcoholism on anyone in the world, especially not U2, having suffereed it's effects my whole life - maybe use a different word, possibly?

Slightly hypocritical maybe, I know I hate it when other people go sour on me for seemingly innocent expressions, but...

jinn77 said:

I was listening that exact same part when I read that. Spooky! :ohmy:

I love this song!!!!!! :drool: Great drumming and the solos have a lot of passion. :up:

Its an incredible song isn't it? There are some killer lines from Bono in it. It kind of reminds me a little of a distant cousin to Electrical Storm probably as far as the production goes.

Clearly God wandered through the room again during this album.

Back
Top Bottom