I have too much time on my hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
So I used soundforge and put that wicked guitar from the demo version into the William Orbit radio version.

And duh, I'm talking about Electrical Storm. Yeah. Good one.

So if anyone wants it, I guess like instant message me or contact me somehow and I will see about letting you have the file.
i might be sharing it on kazaa winmx and newmedia.. as they're all on. it's called "U2 vs Themselves - Electrical Storm (D version).mp3"

Cheers.

:der: ... i immediately thought of the styx song.

Is it any wonder I've got
Too much time on my hands, it's ticking away at my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands, it's hard to believe such a calamity
I've got too much time on my hands and it's ticking away from me
Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands

awesome, though...i guess i'll have to try to get it through kazaa since newmedia doesn't like me.

whats the deal with this orbit version?! is there no guitars in it or what? ive heard the france version and that one is sweet, just like the demo.

are they using the orbit version for the video/album and if so, does it have any guitars or what!?!

if you say no to that last question im going to disown u2. if they dare mess around with such a good song like ive heard it now, i will be devestated.

dont they dare turn this into a sweetest thing/stuck in a moment.

f

Yeah, I really don't understand all the different versions of it. What's going on?

I'm so tired! -no Todd, not now! ..Tell me something good.

You should now be able to download it from
here. It wasn't working before, but it should be now .

what skeek means by william orbit version, is the u2france/u2world version, which is produced by william orbit. Which, yes, once you hear it in good quality is absolutely sweet. however that riff in the choruses is just so sweet he added it into the other version. so there you have it. and i know i'm right because skeek told me so. well actually, i am skeek. but not really. well, what i mean is i'm accidentally posting this from my brother's account and i hope he doesn't mind.

Last edited:
I should log out when I post from my brothers computer otherwise he might post as me!

And I wont use his computer any more.

LOL SkeeK, you got me dizzy. And KevM :wave: how are things? :D

SkeeK, you know what they say...great minds think alike ;)...although I cannot connect to the link you posted, probably what you did is what I called yesterday to a friend My Frankenstein Version...the William Orbit mix plus my beloved Edge guitar riff during the chorus. Why, oh why did they take it of? It?s beyond my comprehension...that hurts me.

SkeeK boy...I might knock at you door later ;)

Not sure if anyone has downloaded it yet, but if you do.. feel free to let me know what you think.

Can't you give it to a website owner

With so many file-sharing formats, there is nothing universally accepted. The best way to share files is to send them to a U2 webpage owner to host it. Hope you can do that, and when you do please direct us to a link. Thanks.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
With so many file-sharing formats, there is nothing universally accepted. The best way to share files is to send them to a U2 webpage owner to host it. Hope you can do that, and when you do please direct us to a link. Thanks.
i thought he did :scratch:

Re: Can't you give it to a website owner

jick said:

It is available at http://24.103.245.84/kevinmuma.com/damon/docs/U2 vs Themselves - Electrical Storm (D version).mp3 at now time.

However if all goes well, soon it just might find a more stately home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom