i have not showered in 50 hours +

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yup, it was exactly 50 hours ago, on saturday when i showered last. i stink VERY VERY VERY bad. i kid you not. you should see my hair. even though its like very very super short, its still extremely grotesque with greese. seriously youd slip on the greese if you stood on my head.

i wish i had a camera here so i could show you what i trully look like right now....

and since im not doing anything today, all my friends are gonz to school, i believe i will not be showering until tommorow morning.

whats the longest any of you have gone without showering?

------------------
-deathbear

I'm glad I know you only thru the Net
smile.gif

yarof

im so glad i know this.. it makes me see things from a diff angle and sheds a light on stuff that i could not see b4..

How did I miss this awesome thread?

You stink bear.

------------------
I hear unborn chicken voices in my head.

Dont you feel better now? I love showers
biggrin.gif

Fors, come to Aus. You know you want to. We even have tropical regions if you insist on it!

Fors, if its sweat you want, come to where I live. We average 40+ summers.

Or have you considered the far north? 100% humidity. Beautiful!

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by foray:
I miss the humidity, the heat, the sweat

Imagine yourself sitting in a classroom with air-conditioners which cannot be switched on(they're still digging the road for the electric cables, i.e. no electricity for them...). Outside it's 37C and 85% humidity(not very hot compare with the 1/4 year of Oz, but...) but you have to close ALL the windows since they're digging the road(it's too noisy)!! Making matters even worse is that, people in the classroom all sweat!!!

Hmm...the longest I've gone without showering?? That was during my sr. year in high school when I seriously almost died from mono. I was in the hospital for a week, hooked up on IVs, and I was physically unable to eat for about a month (couldn't swallow anything--even liquids). I can't recall during that month-long demerol-induced haze how long I went without showering. I was just trying to breathe man.
I'm sure I was disgusting if that makes you feel better.
smile.gif

------------------
outta my brain on the 5:15

Originally posted by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa:
yup, it was exactly 50 hours ago, on saturday when i showered last. i stink VERY VERY VERY bad. i kid you not. you should see my hair. even though its like very very super short, its still extremely grotesque with greese. seriously youd slip on the greese if you stood on my head.

i wish i had a camera here so i could show you what i trully look like right now....

and since im not doing anything today, all my friends are gonz to school, i believe i will not be showering until tommorow morning.

whats the longest any of you have gone without showering?

HHHMMM-so THAT's the smell coming out of my monitor!!!

I HAVE to shower EVERY day-sometimes twice a day-it's a compulsion.

this belongs in zoo confessionals dear bear

i thought something smelled bad

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Originally posted by Hent the Power Bear:
i have just gotten out of the shower. my mission is over. i smell much better.

sorry naya!
biggrin.gif

Well, I guess now you feel 'So Freash and SO Clean!'
wink.gif
Good for you!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom