I have not heard Vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

usamilo

The Fly
Given what appears to be some false reports of having heard Vertigo by some fans, I feel it necessary to make the following declaration:

I have not heard Vertigo. I am currently sober, coherent and completely free of any milk that was derived from cows using the BST hormone that might possibly cloud my judgment. You can trust with absolute certainty the truthfulness of this declaration.

Thank you.

PS Adam Clayton is sitting in my living room knocking back a cold one and eating potato
chips.

Go buy a copy of Solar and you can hear it. It's track three.

mikal said:

great album. very underrated.

Yeah, it seems like everyone's forgotten about it! I'm appalled. The Sun, The Moon, And The Stars is such a beautiful song!

Help! I am quickly running out of potato chips and Adam still appears to be hungry. Which U2 CD should I play to distract him? And don't say Solar. I loaned it to a friend last week and he thought it rocked so much he won't give it back.

usamilo said:
Help! I am quickly running out of potato chips and Adam still appears to be hungry. Which U2 CD should I play to distract him? And don't say Solar. I loaned it to a friend last week and he thought it rocked so much he won't give it back.

Go crank up Winter. The cold that will eminate from your CD player will probably drive Adam into a shell so he can keep warm.

And mikal, I can't believe how quickly people have forgotten the joy that we all felt on 8 March! It's like everyone has amnesia ... the amnesia all listeners of Vertigo seem to have ...

mikal said:

Next time, don't beat me to replies, especially if you're stealing my joke! (Or I'm stealing yours. Really now. Using your own joke? Come ON.)

usamilo said:

PS Adam Clayton is sitting in my living room knocking back a cold one and eating potato
chips.

Phhhht whatever, everyone knows Adam is watching his carbs and would not touch potato chips. :madspit:

Fraud! You're listening to the entire album right now aren't you?! :no: :eek: :sick:

Axver said:

Next time, don't beat me to replies, especially if you're stealing my joke! (Or I'm stealing yours. Really now. Using your own joke? Come ON.)

HA! we'll alternate.

This is not good people. Adam caught sight of a Henry Rollins CD in my collection. I tried to tell him I bought it just meet the required number of purchases when I was in the BMG CD club a few years back, but I don't think Adam's buying it.

GUYS!!1111 YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE SPANISH NEWS CLIP OF THE FILMING OF VERTIGO!1!!!!1!11

AAAAAIAIIIIIGGGHGHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!111111

FullonEdge2 said:
GUYS!!1111 YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE SPANISH NEWS CLIP OF THE FILMING OF VERTIGO!1!!!!1!11

AAAAAIAIIIIIGGGHGHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!111111

See, usamilo, there's what you need to calm Adam down! Just whatever you do, DON'T PLAY HTDAAB!

shaun vox said:
i still think vertigo suxs!!! it just sounds too pop not rocking at all!

AAAHHHH!!!11

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT????

BONO DOES A WIGGLE---A WIGGLE ON THE VIDEO!

IT SOUNDS AWESOME FROM THE CLIP! omG

This is really getting weird. Adam must be drunk on the 23 Heinkens he has consumed so far or about to have a coronary because of the fat content in the seven 24 oz bags of Lay's potato chips he has consumed. He sobbing uncontrolably and claiming to have lost his personal CD of the forthcoming album.

usamilo said:
This is really getting weird. Adam must be drunk on the 23 Heinkens he has consumed so far or about to have a coronary because of the fat content in the seven 24 oz bags of Lay's potato chips he has consumed. He sobbing uncontrolably and claiming to have lost his personal CD of the forthcoming album.

Give him some bubble wrap. He can recreate all the stuff on the CD by popping it.

Didn't we have a talk a few days ago about unplugging the computer if you plan on drinking/smoking/snorting/whatever...:huh:

I am not the one who has been using and abusing this evening. It's Adam. By the way, he told me he got into a argument with Larry while they were filming the video for Vertigo over whose turn it was to sing Karaoke on the upcoming tour.

Back
Top Bottom