I have been to a concert leg closer!!! lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
One more thing: Anyone have a boot of this show???

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Wow don't all make me feel so great all at once. I cant' stand all the attention. Really, calm down.

Surely this post is better than 'is fuck a bad word?'

Originally posted by Angel:
Wow don't all make me feel so great all at once. I cant' stand all the attention. Really, calm down.

Surely this post is better than 'is fuck a bad word?'

Yes, it is
biggrin.gif
I can't help you though. I wish I'd been at that show
frown.gif
I mean, I've lived in Victoria my whole life! But I was only 12 and not really a fan yet and anyway it took me years to start liking almost any of their 90's stuff at all. The only show I've been to was Elevation Vancouver! But I have to say that I would much rather have seen ZooTV than Popmart. THe first U2 show I had a chance to see after becoming a major fan was Popmart and I didn't really want to because I was disillusioned with the Pop thing and then it turned out I wouldn't have been able to go anyway because I had an exam the next morning.
biggrin.gif

Hope you find a boot! Speaking of which, do you by any chance have a good boot of Elevation Vancouver?? Or know where to get one?

------------------
Love is the heartbeat of the universe

Hey

I do have a boot of 04/13 but it's not that great quality. You can get it off u2bloodredsky.com It's fun to have anyway, just simply because you were there.
wink.gif

Hey

I do have a boot of 04/13 but it's not that great quality. You can get it off u2bloodredsky.com It's fun to have anyway, just simply because you were there.
wink.gif

Thanks. I think I did try downloading it once but for some reason it didn't work. I gave up. How pathetic.
rolleyes.gif
Guess I'll try again.

------------------

u in Victoria? I could burn you a copy.
wink.gif

I might take you up on that some time! But I did notice that on u2tours.com in the section with tape trades there was a guy who offered to do b&p of the Vancouver show. I might contact him first and ask about the quality.

In fact, I just did!
biggrin.gif
I'll let you know what he says about the quality. Thanks for the offer!!

------------------

Hey Angel,

I was at that same Vancouver '92 show! It was my first U2 show as well. I was also at the tour leg closer of POPmart in Seattle, very cool.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I have I have I have! lol. I didn't realize it until now, and now I feel so special!
biggrin.gif
Join in with me folks and help me feel special, seeing as though Vegas isn't the third leg closer anymore...

So the date was April 23, 1992.
Opening Act: The Pixies (and they were so cool!) I remember during the Pixies act four people came out dressed up as Bunnies. Everyone thought and hoped that it was U2!! Anyone know if it was? lol

It was my first U2 concert ever and it was the most amazing experience and remember it like it was yesterday. Check out this setlist:

Zoo Station
The Fly
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways
One-Unchained Melody
Until The End Of The World
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Tryin To Throw Your Arms Around The World
Angel Of Harlem-Dancing Queen
Satellite of Love
Bad- All I Want Is You
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Where The Streets Have No Name
Pride
I Still Haven't Found

Encore:

With Or Without You
Love Is Blindness

Ahhh, back then I could only dream of a moment to be so close to the band. Now I have been in the heart, and just outside of the heart. Touching distance to the band! Nearly met Bono in Dublin, but let's just say I did!! 'Bono! Bono! Turn around!'
Vancouver, London, Slane and back!! Now it's Las Vegas trash baby!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Celebrate with me people!! Celebrate U2!!

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Back
Top Bottom