I have an important announcement. Everyone please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you are The mole?!?

now that explains how come a certain moderator closed a certain thread VERY FAST (you remember, "that's enough kids"). i had no idea that was you, i just thought you knew the Mole well enough to convince him to close the thread.

eeek! not only do we have a Fem don, she also became a mod. now i really have to watch out. one wrong word and -sweeeep- the thread is outta here!
biggrin.gif

saaaay, do you have the power to edit other's people threads too? YIKES!
wink.gif

congratulations on the new job.
smile.gif

how come you didn't let us know before? were you afraid of people getting mad at you for your actions as a moderator?

i don't know about others, but i never ever thought you are a wussy or whatever. and i certainly don't think you are not a woman enough to reveal things about yourself. and last but not least, i don't think you were hiding.
you had your reasons. it's not like you owe any explanations to us about your actions. you just felt like telling us, that's ok. and if you didn't tell us, that's ok by me too.

ps: or maybe you weren't sure about our reaction to the big news.
see? everyone supports you. no need to worry...

------------------
"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 09-26-2001).]

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
SicilianGoddess = The Mole

Most of you will be shocked to hear this news, some will not. I would like to say a few things about this situation and I hope you?ll all listen with open ears.

I don?t want to hide anymore. I feel like being secretive comes off as I?m not woman enough to stand up and be myself, to be a moderator that people know and can talk to. I understand that some people will not be pleased, but I feel that if all the other mods are known and I?m a secret, it comes across to me (and to others) that I am some sort of wussy and I don?t want to be revealed, which is not the case at all.

Although I feel it should have been this way the whole time, there were reasons. I?d like to be open and able to discuss things and work together with everyone. The forum means a lot to me. I am thankful and supportive of it and I hope you can appreciate the fact that I want to do a good job.

You know I?d like to please everyone and I will sure as hell try to do my best.

Thank you, and don?t forget, #1 have fun!

biggrin.gif

YOU ROCK!!!

yes,
I'm far too jealous to congratulate you

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
PS Ms Mole how come everytime I post I have to type in my diabr9 and password? Is this temporary or you playin w/me? ...late

haha, I didn't even know
biggrin.gif
Congrats to ya Sicy!

db#9, go to preferences. There is an option that says "Store Username & Password in browser memory for 1 year (otherwise you will have to type your username and password once per browser session)"--select "yes"... perhaps this has to be updated since the server switch. That should do it.

Ooooohhh!!! That's the reason of my locked thread!!! Thanks and congrats Sicy!!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

--------------------------
Mole mods are people too.
tongue.gif

OK important question: If Sicy is The Mole, who is The Mole 2? The show starts Friday night and I'd rather not waste time watching so if anyone knows...

SG aka Morocco Mole I'm sure you'll do a fine job.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

on second thought, since you are a moderator, i should thank you for not deleting my, ummm, angrier posts. and not banning my ass out of here.

------------------
"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 09-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
I did that earlier today as well, but when I came back - same bit

Yeah, I can't get my red folders to say either. And, yes, I have tried resetting my cookies and shit a million times.

So, Sicy, you were the mole, eh?

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

<makes note to self> Don't piss off Sicy.
biggrin.gif

Congrats!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

You guys rock. Thank you for your kind words! ((( HUGS THE ROOM )))

LOL U2girl, muwahahahhahha! That thread was asking to be closed, wouldnt you agree?
tongue.gif
P.S. I'm not an angry mole.

Risti -
wink.gif

Salami - *licks Salami's face

Juan - rotflmgdaoeieewo!!1!!!

Yeah the red folder thing is kinda irritating. It seems I have to reset evertime I open my browser. Blah.

a.gif

------------------
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow....
Always

WOW!!
eek.gif
CONGRATS!!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Wow!
I don't have too many friends here at the forum, but one of my good friends just happens to be The Goddess. How lucky I am. If there's anyone here worthy of of being a mod, it's The Goddess. She lives and breathes U2! Now all the folks that shit on her can go run and hide!

------------------
The goal is ELEVATION!

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
You guys rock. Thank you for your kind words! ((( HUGS THE ROOM )))

a.gif

Wow, so this is what you get if you spend
all your live savings ?
biggrin.gif

This reminds me of the masked professional wrestler who reveals their identity to the gasping crowd. The internet and pro wrestling have one huge thing in common--->none of it is real. just the perception of reality.

Wow! Good thing I sent you that "Q"! Made some points with a mod and I didn't even realize it! Um, I did make some points with you on that didn't I? Anyway, Congrats!

awww heck SG, I was hearing wedding bells when I opened this thread. Not THAT important hey?
Do you live near Elvis? same side of the country at least? I intend to send you the rest of that mag asap/oneday, can I put Interference.com's money order in that and you give it to him? No doubt you'll meet at the concerts. Maybe not enough time to get it to you before then either. When is the Vegas show?
Gosh ,U2 in Vegas!! that will be a biggie, Take lots of photos please, commission Otto. Blow the band , photograph the Interferencers. (Another cass idea, delete it if you wish.)
Is that U2's last elevation show in the USA? It will be very emotional. Wish I'd won the trip...grrrr@the Elvis scratchies(damn rip off colourful bits of cardboard. Aussie's may know what I mean
biggrin.gif
)
Hey and congrats, keep up the good work
smile.gif

Haha! Sharon you dont need to make any points with me but if it makes you feel better, yes you did.
biggrin.gif
You rock.

Cass, I cant wait for Vegas. They added another LA show so unfortunatly Vegas wont be the last show but that's ok cuz I'm sure the whole tour is going to be unbelievable. LMAO @ wedding bells. You were not the only one that had that thought. Hey send me an email!

smile.gif

------------------
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Back
Top Bottom