i hate rob johnson!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
that guy sucks.

just another great chapter in bills history.
0-16 here we come.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

you mean theres another bills fan here too?!?!

i am a huge bills fan - until this year. i mean i still am, but what management has done is mind boggling. how they can mess up a team that was so promising by gettting rid of first and foremost doug flutie is sickening.

second of all, they didnt sign marcellus riley. why not?@!?!?

third of all, they simply released antowain smith. i believe so anyway, but he sure doesnt play for them this year.

FOURTH!!!!!!! of all, they cut bruce smith, andre reed and thurman thomas two years ago ALL for nothing. no draft picks?!?! cant they do something right?!?!!?

i hope to see the entire bills fanbase ignore them this year, this is sickening. the nfl should banish the bills until they smarten up.

this seriously makes me mad.

------------------
-deathbear

I actually watched the Chargers and Bengals game last night. 2 minutes of the Bill's was enough.

My boys put on their #7 shirts and played better football than rob!!!

Rob Johnson's not good, but he's not that bad. Yesterday's game came down to the Steelers' D imposing it's will on the Buffalo offense. As far as QB's go, I'll trade you Rob Johnson for Kordell "underthrow the wide open reciever in the end zone" Stewart any day.

oh - and db - I think that they primarily made the personel desicions that they did based on salary cap concerns. I believe that they're paying out like 21 million dollars this year to players who aren't even with them anymore.

- andy

[This message has been edited by drummerboy (edited 10-01-2001).]

Doug Flutie. He's too short...his arm isn't strong enough...he's too old...
His career winning percentage is almost 70% you idiots.
Bills management will be scratching their heads in disbelief when they finish 4-12 with Johnson and Fluties Chargers win ten games and make it to the playoffs.

MP

Back
Top Bottom