I had the most f*cked up U2 dream.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lazyboy

War Child
Seriously, reallllly reaaaaaaaally weird one. I have been doubting my sanity recently alrite, but not much drink has been had lately, or any other illegal substances, so I'm all clear there. Anyway, me and my friends are sitting at a round table drinking, in a small hall, that is not too packed, but a gig is goin on, and U2 are just after finishin!! There is no real fuss, like a pub band or something, and they are even asking if anyone wants them to sign autographs or anything! So I stroll up with my college folder and Bono and Edge sign it, Bono doing his usual arty shite, and I'm just talking away, about college! to them. Then the freaky bit......

Larry was a blonde WOMAN! Like a stunner, and Adam......a TRANSVESTITE!:huh: I think I woke up then, like you do in nightmares.
Woulda been kinda cool though, Larinda the hottie:wink:

Just a bit scary, cos I usually don't really remember my dreams, and I don't usually dream about U2, and well, haven't been listening to U2 much lately..........:sad:

Anybody else have this dream?!:D It could be a reality!

Good Lord.
Even the men want Larry!:shocked:

As for Adam,well...we knew that already!;)
You naughty Lazyboy! This could have real meaning here, you ought to think about this! :D
Ive had several U2 dreams, none quite like this though.

Last edited:
Haha Miss, think I'll go to a psychiatrist like Tony Soprano and get it analyzed:D Maybe it was from knowing you, it was you Miss, you messed me up!!!:scream:
:no:

Yes, yes, I have a way of doing that to men...
Funny how they seem to enjoy it at the time! :silent:

Keep Dreaming!
Eventually maybe youll start having dreams about Interferencers, like i do! :eek:

lazyboy said:
Seriously, reallllly reaaaaaaaally weird one. I have been doubting my sanity recently alrite, but not much drink has been had lately, or any other illegal substances, so I'm all clear there. Anyway, me and my friends are sitting at a round table drinking, in a small hall, that is not too packed, but a gig is goin on, and U2 are just after finishin!! There is no real fuss, like a pub band or something, and they are even asking if anyone wants them to sign autographs or anything! So I stroll up with my college folder and Bono and Edge sign it, Bono doing his usual arty shite, and I'm just talking away, about college! to them. Then the freaky bit......

Larry was a blonde WOMAN! Like a stunner, and Adam......a TRANSVESTITE!:huh: I think I woke up then, like you do in nightmares.
Woulda been kinda cool though, Larinda the hottie:wink:

Just a bit scary, cos I usually don't really remember my dreams, and I don't usually dream about U2, and well, haven't been listening to U2 much lately..........:sad:

Anybody else have this dream?!:D It could be a reality!

:laugh: :ohmy: :huh:

Very...interesting.

No, I've never had a dream like that. And if I were any good at dream analyzation I'd help you figure out this dream.

I did have a rather weird (and disappointing) U2 dream of my own once, though.

Okay, you guys know the Elevation concert they showed on T.V.? Well, I dreamt that that concert was being held in my town (yeah, I wish!). And I was all excited about going.

So the night of the concert came, and my friend Rachel came in a red Jeep to pick me up, and she's just as excited as I am (which is weird for two reasons-one, I don't think she's really heard anything by U2, in any case, she's not a fan of them, so she wouldn't be excited, and two, she doesn't even drive a red Jeep).

So we get to the place where the concert's gonna be held. And there's this row of stadium bleachers there (yeah, not a very big area), and there's some tables with chairs in the front of the bleachers-fancy tables like the kind you'd see in those fancy restaurants. And then there's the stage for the band, which looked remarkably like the stage my school choir stood on to sing at concerts last year. And off to our left, there's this big screen there that will show close ups of the concert.

My friend and I grab a seat at one of those fancy tables. The concert starts. And we're having fun.

About 10 minutes into the concert, it stops and it's like a channel changes over to something else-weird, even though this was a live concert, the concert stopped and was flipped to another channel.

And I was bummed out, obviously. But since the concert on T.V. had been two hours long, I thought at the top of the next hour they'd go back to the concert.

They didn't. At the top of the next hour it went to some news program. And my friend and I left, along with everyone else.

Only U2 dream I've had so far. Very weird one. Not quite as weird as lazyboy's there, but weird enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom