I had a weird U2 dream last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Zooropa

The Fly
Okay, this whole dream is a little odd, but here goes:

I get inside the heart at the show but it's day light so I look up and behind me and the arena is actually the collesium. It is huge and people are covering every inch of it. The weird part about this is that it is supposed to be the Miami last night of the tour show. So inside the heart I look over and no-one is infront of Bono or the Edge, but the back of the heart is full. So I bolt up infront of Bono and they start playing Elevation. After that they play this weird raggae song that no-one knows. Then Bono pulls me on-stage and they play Mysterious Ways and I get to sing with Bono for the whole song. I go back to my spot, and then all this smoke starts coming up from the stage and this huge, real sized, inflatable, Statue of Libery comes up from behind the stage and they sing New York. Needless to say everyone goes crazy and you can hardly hear the band. Then they decided to play a new song, but my dream didn't decide to explain to me what it was. It was a bit funky from what I remember though. Bono pulled me up again and I got to throw these special U2 t-shirts into the crowd that had a picture on the front of them that changed from Bono to Edge to Adam to Larry periodically. Unfortunately the scourge of all mankind--the alarm clock--woke me up and thus ended my dream. Well, I hope I didn't bore any of you too much with this. I just felt like sharing it. Have a good day everyone.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

*knock knock*

Thread police.

smile.gif

------------------
There's heat in the sun to see us through the rain

yeah I knew this would happen, but why did it have to be from a henchman of Larry's drum stick? Why not Adam's early 80's fro or something?

Sorry, i didn't really know where to post this.

Oh I did have a REALLY bad u2 nightmare.
I dreamt that my family were following u2 about the world and one night I was inside the hotel u2 were staying in but me, my sister and my friend were told to leave because we were "loitering" outside u2's bedroom

We went outside and I looked up at the hotel and I saw this guy leaning out of the window, I was scrmeaing to my friend omg omg, it's Bono, look look hes smoking, Bono smokes its him, then I screamed up "BONO can I have ana autograph" He said he would come down and meeet me and by this time in the dream I was REAL excited, then the guy comes out but it wasn't Bono, bono had turned into Meatloaf, it was such a nasty nasty dream. (I love Meatloaf but I couldnt believe that he was Bono)

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Back
Top Bottom