I had a funny dream last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
I was in the heart in Chicago. House lights were still on. My friends and I were anxiously waiting for the Influx mix to start when all of a sudden Pop Muzik starts playing! Then U2 walks on stage and starts Mofo! It was a total clash of eras! Yet it kicked ass!

I love U2 dreams!

------------------
12 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be pretty cool. You'll be meeting popwhore in Chicago, right? I'll be there too, so if you'll be at the first show, then I'll see ya there!

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

Ok if that would really happen... I would be in heaven!

corkysm60.gif

------------------
Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
That would be pretty cool. You'll be meeting popwhore in Chicago, right? I'll be there too, so if you'll be at the first show, then I'll see ya there!

Most definitely!

You have GAs? I'll be in line all day! I'm not wearing a tag though. I'm sure we'll all break the ice though!

------------------

That would be amusing if MacPhisto sang Stuck or Please! LOL

The Fly could sing Bad or SBS!

------------------

I have GA, but I got the party package. So I'll be hanging out all day in line anyway.
I have to go to the pub to pick up the tickets at 4(and grab a beer and some free food). I'm gonna have popwhore save me space in the heart for my friends and I.

smile.gif

------------------

-They suck!

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
I have GA, but I got the party package. So I'll be hanging out all day in line anyway.
I have to go to the pub to pick up the tickets at 4(and grab a beer and some free food). I'm gonna have popwhore save me space in the heart for my friends and I.

smile.gif

Hey Kristina-

We can't save spots in line.
frown.gif
But, how about you let your friends go and get the ticket and you stay in line with me and Ragey and Cookie?
smile.gif

We ought to have an entire block in the GA line of Interferencers!
smile.gif
I don't think I'm wearing a tag either.
tongue.gif
We'll just have to plan our outfits ahead of time. lol

smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

OK, I'll have to talk to my friends about that.
smile.gif

I don't know what we'll be doing sunday. I want to get a room somewhere. I don't like the idea of leaving for chicago late sunday, then getting there and haging out in line all day. A shower would be nice. I always feel like taking a shower after roadtrips.

I have to find me a shower dammit!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

-They suck!

Maybe Chicago is different, but no one seemed to have trouble meeting people in line as long as the people in line waiting for you warn the people around them that a couple more are coming.

Back
Top Bottom