I GOT THEM I GOT THEM I GOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2Gator

I GOT THEM!!!!!!!! We were there by 9 and by 10 there were 50 poeple in line. I had a troop of 11 poeple with me and about 7 cell phones. NONE of the phonelines got thru- well we got thru but they didnt open them- the ticketmaster outlet was selling them and the phone was still saying they werent on sale till 10 and it was after 10, very bizzare- then my friends mom didnt get them on the internet either!

But they did a raffle and the guy in front of us won! so we were the second people to get them!!! 6 people were able to get GAs in line and then they sold out. Miami had a 15 minute delay for gainesville.

Can you belive that?? SIX people got GAs before they sold out??? it was like seriously 5 min gap.

Anyways, I dont know how many extras i will have yet but i will let you know bonovista
smile.gif
I might potentially have 3 but im waiting to hear back from some people, so i might not have any. but if i do i iwll let you know. okay peace out -Emily

My luck was SOOOO good!
IM SEEING BONO WITH MY BEST FRIENDS IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

Way to go! Wish I could say I was that lucky. I tried by phone and online for Miami GAs and couldn't even get through until it was too late.

Lucky, lucky you. I tried internet and phone and going to an outlet and me and my friend came up short. at the UCF student union they had a line out of the building for tickets. If you have any extra tickets let me know because i would be glad to buy them. my e-mail is Slickwilly_JB@hotmail.com
Have a great time at the show!

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

Now i am looking for alternate methods to acquire tickets, any help would be good. i tried that U2concerts place, but I was kinda confused by it. Are those packages for 1 person or 2 people? Because for 1 person it's not better than ebay, but for 2 it would be worth it. Any help would be appreciated.

Anybody want 2 Gold Seating Tix for Miami??
I need to sell badly em cause I ordered twice online for gold tix. I didn't realize this till I checked my email account.
There Sec 118 Row 20 Seats 1 and 2.
I'd like to sell em for the price I paid, $284.50. I'd be willing to sell em for lesser price, if it comes to that.
I can't afford both pairs so please reply here if you interested and I'll reply with my email address. Oh yeah I got them at will call so I'd have to give em to you at the venue.
The tickets I ordered are not near these seats so you don't have to worry about me buggin you.

Please somebody help me out????

MacFly2

[This message has been edited by MacFly2 (edited 11-17-2001).]

I was the LAST person in line to get GAs for Tampa!!!!But I got them, here at the Specs in Ft. Myers(which had a rather small turnout compared to Tampa, it sounds like).. I was about about 8th in line, but after the raffle, was 4th in line. Otherwise, I would have gotten screwed out of GAs. I JUST made it! Holy Shit!! AND I'm going to Miami the next day(not GA, but I don't care...)!!!
How awesome is that? A whole weekend just to feed my U2 addiction!See you in Tampa!

------------------
Nate

"Ready for the shuffle
Ready for the deal
Ready to let go of the steering wheel
I'm ready
Ready for the crush"

-Zoo Station

Congrats NJF, have a great time at the Tampa show, hopefully I'll be able to grab some tickets for that show and be elevated with you.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

I got to a local Specs at 1:26 AM. I was first in line with my group of 11 people and I did'nt get GA's. The people at Specs decided not to do a raffle until 10 minutes before ten when some jerk ass showed up and complained. I went from 1st to 50th. I got f-cked, bigtime. It's total crap that some shit f-cker showed up at 9:35 and complained enough to screw a lot of people. I would have been cool with a raffle if they did it at by 9:30 like they said they would whne I called ahead the night before. 10 hours for nose bleeds.

Sorry for bad attitude and language but I haven't slept in over 36 hours with no luck. Life sucks and then you die. Goodnight.

------------------
Your love was like a light bulb..hanging over my bed.

DUDE BASTARDOS!!!!!!!! THAT SUCKS!!!! www.u2concerts.com is 140 per ticket, which isnt so bad, but ebay is 100 per ticket. Damn the man.... so many jackasses in the world!

I got my tickets, but my mother was on her way to the ticketmaster outlet by me, and someone rear-ended her, and so she couldn't go...which if she went to there, I'm sure I would have had GA's cause there isn't anyone where I live that knows that U2 is actually a band, so I ended up getting GC's on the internet, oh well...I'm not complaining...I'm going to see U2 again! Luckily, my mother is okay though..

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Back
Top Bottom