I got on "Boots" this morning! (Single review)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, in light of Convoy's comment's, I would juts like to extend my deepest and most sincere thanks to Skott for posting this review. It is deeply deeply appreciated by many here.

If you do remember anything else, we will gladly accept the information, if not, we are gratefull for what you have given us, and can;t wait to hear the song and compare it to your own thoughts. :wave:

Jason Ulanet, that DJ from KC's 96.5 the Buzz said this in later in many back an forth email convos -

"...that said, the rep did say that they were only planning on one other single..."

So I wonder if this means that U2 is only planning on two singles for NLOTH, or if at this time, two have only been planned.

Many, many thanks Skott for your review. Any chance you can convey the reaction from the other folks in the room? Did it seem like others who may not be hard core fans of the band (and in their own tribute group) found the track to be fresh, exciting or predictable/in keeping with U2? Any reactions from the others would be great to know.

Cheers and thanks again.

Are you kidding? I think it looks beautiful, artsy and probably perfectly conveys what's contained in the album. Just speculation but I'm fantasizing about a messy and interesting album cover like Achtung Baby right now! :drool: lol. Here it is again:

526766814_9dc5957dd0.jpg

the amount of clutter in this picture makes me twitch. :crack:

Jason Ulanet, that DJ from KC's 96.5 the Buzz said this in later in many back an forth email convos -

"...that said, the rep did say that they were only planning on one other single..."

So I wonder if this means that U2 is only planning on two singles for NLOTH, or if at this time, two have only been planned.

That to me sounds like one other from the album, then another album mid-tour :hyper:

That to me sounds like one other from the album, then another album mid-tour :hyper:

Woah, nelly! Am I just really out of the loop, is that just hopefulness, or has there actually been discussion of another album...?!

*tries not to get hopes up :lol: *

That's what everyone was saying when the Elevation and Vertigo tours started... I wouldn't count on it unless you're planning for another best of! lol.

Woah, nelly! Am I just really out of the loop, is that just hopefulness, or has there actually been discussion of another album...?!

*tries not to get hopes up :lol: *

Nothing more than the quotes saying they have 50-60 songs, and Larry saying he wants an album out ASAP after this one.

Just seem to fit, new experimental theme, a-la achtung baby, next album could be the new Zooropa?

If there are only going to be 2 singles on this album (HOW>?!?!?!?!), then that says to me that they want to get another disc out pronto

I'm not ruling out the possibility of two singles released within a couple of weeks at the most. U2 are a progressive band when it comes to releasing stuff (Ipod thing). They could do something Coldplayesque or BlocPartyesque with their single release methods....maybe U2.com will post the first single up for free download like Coldplay did with Violet Hill.....it worked a treat.

I think you all might be reading a bit too into that, it could just mean that two songs have been picked as the next two singles (GOYB + 2nd single) and that others would be decided later.

Back
Top Bottom