I got my Propaganda GA tickets!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
Woooooowhooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
I just got my Propaganda GA tickets for November 13!!!!
That was my second choice but I'm not complaining!!!!!
Thank You U2, Thank You Propaganda!!!

ps:
In the "section/box" part it reads DANCE FLOOR, no kidding, huh?!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 10-12-2001).]

Way to go Nica!

Glad someone is getting their prop tickets.

**O2 sings "I'm still waiting, I'm still waiting"**

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

[This message has been edited by Like O2 (edited 10-12-2001).]

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICA!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my GA's for that day too!!!!!!!! 11/13...WoW! I am so excited I can't get this grin off my face!
biggrin.gif

Thanks a million prop!!

Hey nica, maybe we can meet up that day..?
Let me know...email me at: liams_mom@yahoo.com Ok? I am going by myself (my first time going to a concert alone), so it would be great if I had someone to hang with..
We should get in touch with all the interferencers who are going to the LA shows and have a party..or something..

It's gonna be a blast!...

Looking forward to hearing from ya!

Peace! ***does the happy dance again*** LOL

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever:

I am going by myself (my first time going to a concert alone), so it would be great if I had someone to hang with..

Going to a concert by yourself can be a lot of fun. I do it all the time. With some luck, I should be in the nosebleeds for Tuesday night!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Congrats to all that have gotten there GA for LA!! NicaMom just wondering when you sent out your order?? I sent it out on the 24th via priority mail and requested the LA3 show. Don't know if I will get them!! Well anyway congrats to you guys and I'm still covered (I also will be in line by myself) Hope to see you guys there!!!

Congrats, guys on the LA tix!! YAY!
I hope to meet you guys too, although I got 3rd night LA from Prop today, and I will only be in LA from 11/10-11/14, so if anyone would like to trade my 2 GA for 11/19 for 2 GA for
11/12, please let me know!
Nicamom- I hope to meet ya in line~
Are you going to the 1st night???
We have shit seats for night 2
Ciao

Tech, we sent the order form on Sept. 24, so you should be fine.
smile.gif

U2SJ, I'll be going to the 2nd and third shows. GA for the2nd and seats for the 3rd.
I might not need one of my LA#2 GA tickets, in that case I'll try to trade it for one LA#1 GA ticket.

YAY!!!!!! I GOT MY GA'S TO OAKLAND TODAY!!!!

WOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOO!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 10-12-2001).]

Well now I hate Propaganda as they seemed to have given everyone their tickets BUT me.
mad.gif
Not only do I not have GA tickets for Providence, but Propaganda doesn't even have ANY sort of tickets for the 10/30 show.

As if not getting tickets and not going to the show I wanted wasn't bad enough, but now Propaganda demands that I send them $$ with only a day's notice! Sure, Propaganda, I've got nothing but time to go running around to Post Offices making money orders and sending postmarked orders.

Either they should get tons of tickets or no tickets.

I used to defend Propaganda on various U2 lists, but not now!
mad.gif

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Well now I hate Propaganda as they seemed to have given everyone their tickets BUT me.
mad.gif

You and me Dr. - I share your pain!!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [This means YOU Propaganda - I WANT MY AUSTIN GA's]!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I don't have mine yet and I am in L.A.

maybe I through them off by askign for Vegas. Hopefully they give me my 2nd choice, LA Night 3 although today I'd like to just have the tickets period!

I doubt it. I'm in SoCal and I asked for SLC. I think the problem is all the requests for GA. I asked for GC for SLC, and I got a great seat.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

i haven't received my tixs either. im getting nervous

------------------
Lola

frown.gif

I'm still waiting for mine, or for an email, or SOMETHING, for my show on 11/2.
frown.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I'm sorry doctorwho and Like O2, nellie and Laura
frown.gif

I hope everyone get their tickets soon, one way or another.
I imagine the USPS might be running behind in some areas due to the FBI warnings.

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 10-13-2001).]

Well, Prop came through for this lucky soul. With those prop tix, i now have for GAs for SLC. Damn it's gonna be a sweet show. Would rather have 4 GAs for Vegas, but at this stage in the game i'm not complaining.

Hi everybody,

NicaMom you were right, just got my tickets today for the LA3 show!!!! I'm so excited. I already had 1 ticket for me but wanted to take my sisters (17 and 15) to there first show GA style but mom says no (no taking of school) so I just called two friends that I made during my Dublin trip to Slane this past summer and they were yelling into my ear!!!

They are so excited especially since one of them is there B-day on the 19th!! We are all waiting for next month!! Hope to see you guys in line and also hope for everyone that hasn't gotten there tickets to get them real soon!!! GOOD VIBES TO ALL!!!

Back
Top Bottom