I got my Prop Hamilton GA tickets !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
YEAAAAAAAA !!!!
I'm so happy !!! Me and ZooGirl will go to Hamilton and Montreal, G.A STYLE !!!

I received and Express mailed my form on September 21st, and I live on the South Shore of Montreal.

Look even Larry is excited !!!

OJ94875.jpg

------------------
She had heaven
And she held on so tight

http://community.webshots.com/user/leyloo20

So I guess it was only people in southern ontario who got completely fucked then.

congratulations on getting your tickets

Originally posted by Naya:
what happened?

that sucks SkeeK.

i got my g.a.'s for montreal today naya, will i see you in the heart? or out front of the Omni? hehehe

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

well maybe i'm not screwed. but at this point that seems pretty likely. and my brother's email is being fucked up by someone with a virus sending him tons and tons of messages and clogging the mailbox not letting messages through, so we won't even get an email from propaganda telling us if we didn't get tickets.

I'm sorry, SkeeK. {{{{SkeeK}}}}
frown.gif

Naya-cool girl!!!
smile.gif
Have a great time in the heart!!!

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by Naya:
what happened?

The people in southern Ontario didn't get their Prop orders until days after they were due. Even though we got e-mail orders, our orders arrived to Prop last, which means we're most likely going to have to not go with GAs, or not go at all.

Don't get me wrong Naya, I am very happy for you, and everyone else who deserves to get tickets...I'm just very UNHAPPY FOR ME!!!
frown.gif

I am another screwed-over person in Southern Ontario and I am starting to have a total jealous/nervous breakdown!!! Am going to cry.

I WANT GA TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying2.gif

I sympathize.

Hamilton is the only show my group of friends and I were going to, and it's just very unnerving what has happened due to the incompetence of Canada Post.

Originally posted by anitram:
...it's just very unnerving what has happened due to the incompetence of Canada Post.

K, I feel bad for you all that may not get tickets... but - and NO I, nor do anyone I know work for Canada Post - but, again I reiterate, you must realize the lateness of the mail is not entirely Canada Post's fault. If we all seem to forget, there was a certain tragic incident, that occured a day after Prop forms were mailed, causing hundreds of planes to be grounded and therefore bringing all mail to a halt. At that point mail was not a priority but rather getting the thousands of diverted people back into the air and home. So, frankly, Canada Post's incompetance as you so eloquently put it, is not the reasoning behind the screw up. Look at the bigger picture, and just be thankful this is the only inconvienice you have suffered from the events of 09/11.

Sorry to bring it up, but I found it necessary.

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Actually, Angel, I agree with you. But you don't really know the background of what I was saying. The problem I had with Canada Post is that I sent 2 envelopes to Prop via Xpresspost. One made it on time, and the other the Canada Post people told me "they don't know where it is." Now, I had a considerable amount of money in there, so, yeah, I was worried. Then they told me they have to put in a trace, and won't know where my envelope is for 3-4 business days. Which means next week. So, in effect, if an envelope is lost, so is your money, and Prop never even receives an order form. This has nothing to do with grounded planes or flying stranded people home. It has to do with them losing packages.

Sorry Anitram, I didn't mean to make any assumptions. Have they found your package yet? Hope you get your tix, and if not your money. Anyway, I guess I just wanted to point out the timing of the situation for many, but as you have stated your issue with Canada Post is completely valid and yes, their fault. Good luck.

I sent my prop form in from Hamilton on September 25th via 2-4 day express post and it only arrived yesterday... That's 9 delivery days... There is no chance that the tickets will come on time....

I hope that the US military pound the living @#$)(*@$)(*#@ out of that @#@)(*$@ head Bin Laden.

------------------
Music is Bombastic!
Visit: www.bombasity.com
i am CANADIAN

Me too. It is the 4th, and just received my tix.

Don't give up Skeek, go check your mail. I am in London, ON and didn't send out my forms until the 26th - which arrived in PA just 3 days ago. My fingers are crossed for you now, hope you get to feel as great as I do right now.

Keep me posted,

ANI
cheers

Originally posted by Angel:
Sorry Anitram, I didn't mean to make any assumptions. Have they found your package yet? Hope you get your tix, and if not your money

That's OK.
smile.gif

And they found my envelope! More than a week after it left. I'm doubtful I'll get tickets, but at least I know where my money is.
smile.gif

Originally posted by U2@NYC:
I got my MSG tix yesterday. So keep up hope.

you got MSG tix? which night? are they GAs? Do you have an NYC address, or do you live outside the city???

sorry to ask so many questions, but i am very anxiously awaiting any news about my Prop request for MSG GAs. any info would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
smile.gif

I wasn't even lucky enough (if there is any luck this time around) to be able to get tix through Prop since I'm going to the Notre Dame show. I'll be happy with my behind the stage ticket since I got ga last time. This time my goal is to try to meet the band. First thing I'm gonna do is thank them for coming back to the US after all that's happened. I feel pretty lucky that they're coming back at all.
smile.gif

On such short notice, while it may not be entirely Canada Post's fault... Let me put it this way, Canada Post IS incompetent... Their mail sorting, sometimes their delivery... People down the street have recieved our mail before, we have recieved mail for people who, not only dont live on our street, but live in North Bay for some reason. London does not = North Bay, noone can convince me otherwise. In addition to that, our mail is periodically mangled, or otherwise unpleasantly handled along the way. There have even been times where we havent recieved important mail on time, if at all. So you want to blame the whole NYC thing on it, then go ahead because in all likelihood that was the problem this time but you cannot possibly convince me otherwise that the people running the show down at Canada Post arent incompetent.

Thats my 2 cents, feel free to argue over it.

------------------
If you're sexy and you know it clap your hands...

I recieved my prop tickets for Hamilton yesterday and I noticed that they were post marked in Mississauga so I think Prop just sent a whole shipment overnight and then Canada sent them out. It seems odd that I don't have a postmark from the US. And my postage was Candian coming back to me too.

I'm sure those of you will get them soon. I sent my in xpress post on the 26th. I'm really surprised I got them so soon actually. I'm crossing my fingers for the rest of you.

Angela

.:Love is Blindness

Originally posted by AngelaU2blue:
I recieved my prop tickets for Hamilton yesterday and I noticed that they were post marked in Mississauga so I think Prop just sent a whole shipment overnight and then Canada sent them out.

They FedExed them here.

Back
Top Bottom