I got a U2 tattoo this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by zooropamanda:
I think its a very nice tat

sorry if we stomped on your thread.
sorry + nice tat indeed
smile.gif

Originally posted by Elvis:
Where are the other ATYCLB icons?
good question!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

That is a beautiful tat Sicy girl. Is it on your hip?

Speaking of U2 tats, I went to school with a guy who was into them very much. And in my VAPD, he saw this thing I was doing where I had drawn a big brick wall and immitated graffiti on it with all of U2's albums and icons etc. He thought it was a good idea to repliclate a tattoo of it. He said he could always add to it when they released a new album by extending this wall. The centre piece was a beautiful big Joshua Tree. Unique was all I could say!

Oh my God Sicy, if I ever got a tatoo it would be exactly like yours except it would saY U2 in it, since most people dont know that the heart in suitcase has to do with.

Hope to see it and you in Vegas!

Ang, it's on the small of my back. Click on the link that says CLICK HERE. LOL. You'll see the whole scenario.

Camillo, I was seriously debating whether or not to put U2 in the middle of the heart. I came to the conclusion that what matters is that I know what it means, and U2 fans know what it means.

wink.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

* waits for someone to tell her she's nuts.

woo hoo! that is one of my fave pics from the ATYCLB cover.

nice tatoo.
smile.gif
and what a great lifetime memory it is, too!

ps: you're not nuts. for what? getting a tatoo and taking a picture of it?
no way. why, people do that all the time!
(i guess, i'm not a tatoo person myself)
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-09-2001).]

I wanna get that suitcase done too if my mom allow me to... Does getting a tattoo hurt??? My brother tells me it hurts like hell... Now I'm scared by him.
frown.gif

Aww Risti, it hurts but I mean some people can mentally block out the pain.. or I just think about something else really hard while its going on.

It's on the small of my back Dr. Teeth, Angela just asked the same question, pay attention!

tongue.gif

It's actually kinda swollen today and I have to keep neosporin on it for like 4 days and it sucks cuz it just sticks to my clothes and rubs off. :-\ I should just go to work naked.

------------------

Sicy's Website

Okay...that it's! I'm getting drunk off my ass in Vegas and getting a U2 tattoo.

Sicy rules!!!

Vegas is gonna rule!!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Sweet tat there! Ive seriously considered one, but being 16 at the moment and not eligeble to get one until I'm 18 (and moved out, because my 'rents sure as hell wont like it). But that is definitely cool! Its not like after 25 years U2 is just gonna go out of style, esp to diehard fans! Rock on babe!

me me me...

I LOVE it!

Sometime I'll also have one... a tattoo in my armpit, a tattoo on my sole...

Hmmm armpit huh? Yeeeouch on that.

Mr LeMon I think you should get a big MacPhisto on your back like maddie was sayin, but I think it suits you better.

grnwink.gif

------------------

Sicy's Website

hmmm a suitcase above your arse? Now that is telling us english guys to "pack everything you can inside my arse" I think you will have to be careful Sicy if you ever come to England and you drop your knickers!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
"pack everything you can inside my arse"

What have I done to offend? I say ONE THING and I get my status changed... and then he makes a comment like this? Not fair I say, not fair at all... LMAO
tongue.gif

(good one bomb!
wink.gif
lol!)

Dah well... back to lousy lousy math... functions... what a load of crap... oh lets all graph this and move it 4 things to the left so that we can all see that NO ONE CARES! GRRRR!!!! lousy math... i swear... ahgeilaae ailsehgaleihtg *walks away muttering to self*

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 10-09-2001).]

...And for the record,I , Diamond have no tats..
I also have very little body hair for those concerned...and I keep myself 'groomed' and 'trimmed' nicely for the appropiate occassions...

And lastly- I prefer my babes to wear NO NYLONS! 'a short skirt with-a loong jacket'!

Are we clear on that?
Thank You
DiamondCake

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Love the tat! Personally, I think anyone with a U2 tat should automatically get GA's to whatever show they want...but that's just me!

Hoo Hah I didnt ask you if you had body hair, and what a bomb, only when your head is under me
biggrin.gif

And ti-hua, Yes I agree. In fact, if I get close enough I'm going to pull my pants down and make sure Bono sees it.

LOL!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Sicy's Website

Hoo Hah I didnt ask you if you had body hair......I'm going to pull my pants down and make sure Bono sees it.

LOL!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well Ms Goddess -this is why I addressed my response 'to those concerned'...

..and I dont think many would object if you wanted to 'drop your drawers'....

It was intended to those interested parties..
Furthurmore you seem to be too busy w/your harem of men anyway,namely-
A.Johnny
B.Boo Boo bear in/the medium sized boats..
C.Johnny Swollen
and
D.Piano Breath

Besides my 'diamonaction' gives your cute threads more meaning..
Thank You..

Late-
Diamond.

-now dont bug me for a while I am off to the gym to work on diamondphysique..Thank You..

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 10-09-2001).]

A.Johnny = you know nothing about him
tongue.gif

B.Boo Boo bear in/the medium sized boats..= is leaving on an extended trip and if he sees this he might just cut your kids in half.. (har thats a joke)
biggrin.gif

C.Johnny Swollen = has a Hooters girl now
mad.gif
gao

and

D.Piano Breath = has his own goddess. yay!
smile.gif

Anyway your 'diamonaction' is what keeps me on my toes.

wink.gif

------------------

Sicy's Website

Hi sicilian Goddess,

Great tat!! If I was thinking of getting another one myself then the one you have would be the best. Hope you get to show it to Bono!!!

Well you can join the rest of the ladies when we go to Vegas. I'm draggin them to get U2 tats.

Heh.

Uh, I just remembered that I'm not skinny or brave enough for a tat.
biggrin.gif

This is my attempt to start chickening out now.

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Back
Top Bottom