I get to hear Electrical Storm live for the first time... Ahhh what a night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
What a great night it was for me... I started out with a great live concert on HBO by the one and only rolling stones... then i go to a bar in my local town of kings park, ny... there's a band playing, so i have to pay a very cheap 3 dollar cover... but still a little annoyed seeing as i've never had to pay a cover at this place in my life... buy oh, the 3 bucks were worth it... not only does the band, named mystery play, play various hits from all decades... they play three sets, and each set ends with a U2 song being one of the last 2 songs played... Bullet The Blue Sky, With or Without You, and... the first time I've heard this song live... Electrical Storm. ES sounded so god damn great with a cover band playing it, I absolutely can not wait to hear it played by U2 in the flesh... ahhhhhhhh i can't wait. Me and another die hard U2 fan at the bar, D.S. Shannahan's in Kings Park, NY, were truly in heaven. Eeeeelectriiiicallll stormmmmmmm... oh god I can't describe how great it sounded live, and it wasn't even U2!!!

ya, electrical storm should sound pretty cool live. thats one of the first things i thought about when i heard the song when it came out.

Back
Top Bottom