I get a little annoyed by U2 fans sometimes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pero said:
Another thing why u2 fans sometimes can annoy me-they always talk about BONO
Bono this and Bono that...If Bono would have jumped off the building, all of you would do the same.

Bono ate shit- let's do it ourselves

And yes you talk about Edge, Larry and Adam, but Bono is the most spoken word on this forum.

Next thing:
You all complain about membership, tickets,wanting shows in your CITY....
I never saw u2 live, and never will, closest show is i believe in Brussels, or in Munchen which are 12/9 hours of car driving and i'm minor so i have to force parents to go with me.
Membership-never will be a member-where to find 40$ just to spend on few videos,news or whatever about favourite group.

Next thing:
If you ever have seen PLEBA area, there is no talk about Paul McGuiness->why is the name PLEBA, why isn't LEBAž
And the stupidest thread->what's best picture of Bono&Ali together???
And you stupid folks post pictures of them together.

Important Notice:
Don't get me wrong, not all of you are crazy and fanatics. Just Many

I don't worship them as Gods, just Edge, i think plays great,no best guitar in the world, others are very good players.
Bono: you all say that he can't sing and that he's great singer!!!!
HOW CONTRADICTORY!!!

I have an idea for PLEBA section-How many times does Bono take a shit in one day????

:lol: .... Sorry, but this is one honest poster :lol: Ofcourse as mature as lunchtime in a kindergarden, but it made me laugh...

Not the best way to make a few buddies in here,, :lol:

yimou said:

:lol: .... Sorry, but this is one honest poster :lol: Ofcourse as mature as lunchtime in a kindergarden, but it made me laugh...

Not the best way to make a few buddies in here,, :lol:

Well, yes. Regardless, honesty is one thing (and in this case it's subjective anyway). Being funny is another. Being rude is something entirely different. :)

U got that right Sally,,, Its rude and immature,,, But i gotta laugh at this :wink: I am a sucker for crap like this LOL

Yep, people, i said what i mean.

I really don't know the exact number of forum mebers(don't want to know) but let's say a 1000 members, hipoteticly.

600 are normal u2 listeners who know more things about them than normal people.
400 are fanatics in a real meaning of the word, crazy fanatics.

About jumpimg off the building, eating shit, i said it because i saw some posts in PLEBA which are the reason why.

Thank you in the tempest if you meant it about me.

Oh, look, Bono has a line on his face, it's sooooooo cool i must have the same.
Oh, look, Bono said blah blah, how cool of him.
Oh look, Bono was on World Economic Forum saying something, he's so profound, eloquent, matture, just great, blahblah...

He's just a man, not a child.
Has a mother, a father like all of you, he's just famous and you're not. BIG DEAL!!!!
If you're not famous, you're good at something else, like waterpolo with hurdles, or whatever.
There are no 2 exactly same persons in the universe.

Thank you for listening. Any comments of me beeing immature like 5-year-old niece you all can just throw out the window, cause i'm not and I don't care. As soon as someone says i'm immature, i just stop caring.
SPARE THE SPACE IN FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom