I Fucking Hate Bono and His Fucking Face

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm surprised no one else has commented on this line from the site:

"Id break his fucking heart by murdering his family in front of him."

That's just unacceptable and goes beyond the realm of silly internet lolz and people trying to get a rise out of others.

I'd report him just for that, but I bet I'd have to register with Facebook to do so, and honestly, the mere thought of registering exhausts me.

Galeongirl said:

:scratch: wait a second.... so your friends think it's a NEGATIVE thing that Bono isn't 'hardcore' and doesn't do drugs???

seek new friends imo! :coocoo:

They're RHCP fans. They think U2 are a pussy band.

Couldn't care less :shrug: lol

COBL_04 said:
My mate commented me on myspace the other day saying that Bono is no way hardcore and would never do drugs... they bag me about it all the bloody time but I really couldn't give a shit personally... I love em, always will and they can say everything in the world and I really won't care. :)

Do any bands these days that are mainstream really come across as druggie bands? I can't really think of any really mainstream bands that try and portray that image anymore, other than a select few. Of course that doesn't mean they might not do it. I know Bono does alcohol.

struckpx said:

Do any bands these days that are mainstream really come across as druggie bands? I can't really think of any really mainstream bands that try and portray that image anymore, other than a select few. Of course that doesn't mean they might not do it. I know Bono does alcohol.

Queens of the Stone Age.

corianderstem said:
I'm surprised no one else has commented on this line from the site:

That's just unacceptable and goes beyond the realm of silly internet lolz and people trying to get a rise out of others.

I'd report him just for that, but I bet I'd have to register with Facebook to do so, and honestly, the mere thought of registering exhausts me.

Call me a horrible person, but I laughed.

You laughed did you mate? Call yourself a U2 fan? Personally I think this whole thread should be closed down as its upsetting for genuine fans.

pop marter said:
You laughed did you mate? Call yourself a U2 fan? Personally I think this whole thread should be closed down as its upsetting for genuine fans.
I agree. I find this highly offensive. This is sick stuff and shouldn't be spread. I'm not upset because it's about Bono; I would be upset if it was about ANYone.

Well, I reported the group for you all. In the comments, I told Facebook about the "How would you kill/maim Bono?" thread and left a few particularly bad examples. Then I suggested that if they didn't believe in closing the whole group that specific members who made such comments could be warned or banned or whatever instead.

So yeah, they'll probably get around to that in a few...months. :wink:

Originally posted by bono_man "wouldnt it be great if bono got aids an died?"

"what's the difference between god and bono?
god dosen't walk around dublin thinking that he is bono..."

I don't know. Insults are not all that biting when you friend has such a weak control of the written language. It's like misspelled graffiti on a bathroom wall.

unico said:

i don't understand why you find humor in killing someone in front of his family.

I don't find humor in anyone dying. I just find humor in the fact that this guy is so desperately trying to communicate how he hates Bono more than anything. I know he wouldn't kill Bono's family. If he actually would, of course it wouldn't be funny. Just the whole thing is funny to me. It's so over the top and ridiculous.

shart1780 said:

I don't find humor in anyone dying. I just find humor in the fact that this guy is so desperately trying to communicate how he hates Bono more than anything. I know he wouldn't kill Bono's family. If he actually would, of course it wouldn't be funny. Just the whole thing is funny to me. It's so over the top and ridiculous.

Well I agree with you that this person probably wouldn't do such a thing. But to say something like that as a joke, taking murder lightly just for a laugh...I don't find that to be funny at all. You even said "call me a horrible person" ...

If the guy said he'd kill Bono with a trident, that's funny because of it's ludicrousness and blatant Anchorman ref, at least for me.

But the "in front of his family" quote is pure insanity. I don't know how you can think otherwise, unless something's not quite right upstairs.

I'm sorry, but this comment made me laugh so hard.

"He phoned the pope. If he really wanted to help Africa's poverty/population problems, he would have told the pope to go fuck himself for preaching to poor African nations about the evils of contraception at the height of the fucking AIDS crisis. Also, a little known fact, but every song he writes that sounds like a love song is actually about Jesus. Every one. And that's true."

Oh ignorance truly is bliss.

There's a discussion board on there named "How would you kill/maim Bono?"

Some responses:

"i'd staple him to a gazelle!"

"with a spoon."

"I'd implement the same technique that Alan Partridge once mentioned, by throwing cabbages, hot bovril and gravel at him. It woudl be a long a drawn out affair."

"Crash his car so that he's knocked out, and then everyone ignore him so when he comes around he thinks he's dead. Eventually he will realise he is not, but by then all the U2 records ever made and any mention of Bono or U2 will have been eradicated, and we hire a man to take him around the world in a kind of "It's A Wonderful Life" scenario. We then photoshop a picture of him eating African children, distribute it around Africa's dictators, then parachute him into Zimbabwe and give him a farm. On the off chance he survives we'll airlift him out and drop him into a volcano, and right before he falls in the fire we lift him out again. He will be relieved he has survived, but then we just drop him in again and leave him to die."

"I'd beat him to death using The Edge, who himself dies in the process.

Two birds, one stone."

"I would kill Bono in the billiard room with the lead piping."

"I would start a small fire at the front of his sad little hair weave and then shove a great big cowboy hat on top of his head, listen to him screeching for a while and then slowly flog him with a pair of his own leather trousers. I would then make him listen to Celine Dion until he begged for me to finish him off."

Hahahahaha. I'm starting to think this thing must be a joke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom