I Finally Went out and bought some u2 Cd's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
POP: no question :)

after pop go for Boy, October and Walk on single (the one with UK single version of walk on and acoustic stuck)...then if you have some more money buy ATYCLB: you'll get the biggest U2 song of the past 10 years (BD) and you'll also get the opportunity to realize how the production killed the two great tunes you've listened to on the walk on single (that in the single version were possibly the best ballads written by U2 after One).

Last edited:
RA-D said:

On Pop, I'd say the only highlights are Staring At The Sun and Last Night On Earth until you hear the rest of the album live. Discotheque is also a good song of course but this version is not as good as the 1990-2000 mix, in my humble opinion, as is Gone.

What????? Let's see... On Pop, the highlights are Discotheque, Do You Feel Loved, Mofo, If God Will Send His Angels, Staring At The Sun, Last Night On Earth, Gone, Miami, The Playboy Mansion, If You Wear That Velvet Dress, Please and Wake Up Dead Man. The remixes on the Best Of suck balls!............in my very humble opinion. :wink:

What you really need to do is get another big load of disappointment/frustration, and then you can go out and buy all the ones you're missing in one fell swoop. Yep, that's what you need. :D

Back
Top Bottom