I finally saw "U2 does Much"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Yeah, I know...OLD news. But it's new to me! I'm borrowing some U2 videos from a new friend (yay for local U2 fans!) and one of the things I got to see last night was "U2 does Much!" I just have to say...wow, great interview! Not only that, but it was too cool to see behind the scenes, aka the band going on and off stage.

Were any of our Canadian buddies at the Much thing?

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

Ik ben een vrouw, hoor mij eens brullen!!

That's definitely my fave interview even though I've only seen half of it. So funny yet with content. I really think George did a great job (yay for the fellow Greek, I'm part Greek). I love it when Adam goes Johnny Rotten on George and complains about the chair
tongue.gif

P.S. has your Vegas friend gotten approved yet? Is her name Melissa or Lissi by any chance?

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by mbi16:
P.S. has your Vegas friend gotten approved yet? Is her name Melissa or Lissi by any chance?

Dunno if she's approved yet as she's out of town this week. She's not Lissi, but she knows her.
biggrin.gif
btw, I meant to ask you what you thought of the stuff on Outside It's America?

I was there! It was nuts.. I was one of the people on the outside though so I couldnt see much.. only hear. Although at one point I caught an exciting glimpse of what I think was Larry's forehead.

------------------
And I felt like a star...

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Dunno if she's approved yet as she's out of town this week. She's not Lissi, but she knows her.
biggrin.gif
btw, I meant to ask you what you thought of the stuff on Outside It's America?

Outside it's America for some reason keeps, uhm, flipping. Like you know when had those antenna TV and when the reception was poor the image just kept rolling from top to bottom or the other way around the whole time. Yeah well that's what's happening, I guess it was one of those few programs that got really affected by the mean Post Office.

But I did watch it one day when it was behaving better (not as constant) and it was pretty funny. I don't know it's just so weird to watch they all look so damn innocent and shy, and at times insecure, that it's hard to think that Bono went from that to the Fly. Do you know what I mean? It's just very silly. Despite the hardships I did enjoy it very much thank you.

But let me tell you that what got me rolling on the floor laughing was the Dalton Brothers' acceptance speech. Oh my lord, what were they thinking? That was such a treat, you have no idea how much I enjoyed it.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

I was at the show and at the interview... when they show shots of Bono you can sometimes see me waving around a stool in the backgroung
tongue.gif
, I was there with KevM and Achtung Lady (who rarely posts). Also anitram is in the actual building with her friend and you can see her quite often.

I was there. Sometimes you can see this guy holding up a poster right in front of the camera. I was right in front of him. It was awesome, cause Bono came out and nearly LEPT into the crowd (this wan't filmed...it was during a break when the crowd was chanting "Come outside. Come outside" So Bono said "Ok, I will." And did....)

How did Anitram get inside? Did she elave the concert early?

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:

How did Anitram get inside? Did she elave the concert early?

I was given a VIP pass during the concert, along with the 5 people I was with. They put them on our wrists during "One." When we got to MM,we just went in. Stood right behind Bono, which means I got to be on TV quite a lot. I also got to shake all of their hands during the commercials, but it was mighty hard work to get Adam to get up off his seat.
wink.gif

I was there too!! But only outside. I was running around the arena afterwards looking for my friends but they had already left and then I had to walk to the studio so I was so late and the interview had already started. but it's cool to have been there even if I didn't see much.
frown.gif

The interview is great and everything before the inteview and the liveclips from the show.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Back
Top Bottom