I can't stop playing it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brownda7

War Child
Anyone else like me? Im absolutley hyper over this song! Can't stop playing it.!
Loving it more each time!

Being playing it on and off since 830am this morning (now 5pm) and have the radio on 'cause they playit every hour! :hyper:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Imagine the rest of the album:drool:

i can defiently relate to that, I am going through the same thing. I'm trying not to listen to it and go back to older u2 to switch it up but i always come back to VERTIGO!!! My only dissapointment is that I can never catch it on the radio, I know their playing it though!

I am just back into work, I listend to it on repeat for a good few hours last night before heading off to sleep land. So coming into work and listening to it now, man, it's just nice to have 'em back doing a good ol' rock song.

I played it on repeat for TWELVE hours nonstop. Took a break to listen to a Porcupine Tree CD my friend absolutely insisted I listen to. Put it back on. Listened for a couple more hours before I went into the living area to see if there was mail for me.

Considering the enormity of what I received, I am no longer listening to Vertigo. Oh my word, no.

... I think I'll be back in an hour or so though.

12 hours straight? 20 times in one hour......that means you've already heard the song 240 times......dear goodness....

I downloaded it about an hour ago.....I've listened to it seven times so far.....I play it and then I listen to "Neon Lights" or another U2 track (ripped them all to iTunes....rarities, etc..)....right now it's "Babyface"....think I'll give "Boy-Girl" a listen and then on to "Vertigo" to see how similar/different the band now is.

BigMacPhisto said:
12 hours straight? 20 times in one hour......that means you've already heard the song 240 times......dear goodness....

The thing is, each time, it got BETTER. And I won't tell you how many times I listened to the five-second clip we got off Australian radio.

*must... put on... different... song...*

It works okay if you play really short songs, because you don't have time to get sick of them and go back to Vertigo. I reccommend Beatles and Creedence. Anything with too long of a guitar solo reminds me of Edge, and HTDAAB, and thus, Vertigo...

*must... not... give in...*

UNO, DOS, TRES, CATORCE!

*sigh* Oh well... :dance:

It's become the song I've heard more times than any other in my entire life. I've been trying to listen to other things, but I keep getting drawn back to it (like a moth to a light -- I can't help it!)

It´s just the beginning, im planning on listening to it non-stop for years and years. And it DOES get better each time.

There is only one thing that could possibly top this.

A LIVE studio version
A LIVE concert version
A Jacknife Lee Remix

Okay that was three. I want my cd singles now!!!:drool:

It's the only song I've heard since 5:45 pm on Thursday night when I got home from work. I have on my computer, in my stereo, in my car....I was going to bring a CD of it work but they might tell me to go home if I listen to the same song for 8 hours.....

I've never listened to 1 song this much and I just can't see myself stopping at all for any reason other than a new U2 song ;)

Wow guys, I can't listen to any song that much. The most I've listened to it is maybe 5 times in a row.

I think I'd get sick of it.

shart1780 said:
Wow guys, I can't listen to any song that much. The most I've listened to it is maybe 5 times in a row.

I think I'd get sick of it.

You're one of the lucky ones then. :wink:

The rest of us are like the freaks from 28 Days Later. Except we're infected with U2, not rage.

I've been able to stop listening to it................just long enough to watch the video clip a couple of dozen times in between.

Ok its monday here now. DAY 4 of VERTIGO MADNESS.

I Still can't stop playing it:crazy: :hyper: :applaud:

Now my wife is beginning to think im getting a bit weird!:eyebrow: and she's a big U2 fan, saw them in 89.

I don't really get it. I've been listening to this song more than any song ever, and it's not getting old. Aren't songs supposed to get old over time??? Well this isn't... should it? Why isn't it??

Back
Top Bottom