I came, I saw, and I cowered....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
So... did anyone see me?

Cuz I've been hiding...

But what am I hiding from?

You've been hiding from the forum monster, of course. I recognise you. Do you know where my sting went? I often suspect Salome took it, but he claims he lost his too.

4a

alienlunch277.gif

It was kinda lonely... I came in early @ 6pm and had the Golden Circle seat... No one was around me... Then when people came and the arena was filled... Nobody really cared to talk to others around them (Note: I'm an extreme introvert in person and on the Net)... I didn't even see any recognizable faces from Interference pictures on this forum.

But as time passed by, I found myself immersed in the music, knowing every single word and melody... And I didn't really care as much to being alone... I almost lost my voice within the first three songs, because I was yelling at the top of my throat.

Hmgrh... I'm tired... I'll talks more later... Right now, my state of mind is altered by incessant ringing in the ears.

------------------
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on." - Stairway to Heaven, Zoso: Led Zeppelin

yay!

You nearly lost your voice within the first 3 songs and have the incessant ringing in your ears? Welcome to the club! You have just experienced a pretty normal U2 gig! lol!

hope you loved the show.......

we await your review with abated breath.....
biggrin.gif

dougal

Hey! Glad to hear you had an amazing time-can't wait for the review!!
smile.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

Back
Top Bottom