I Am In Love!! Read Or Die!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DethVeggy

french-tickling sausage eater
Yes...it's true.

Everyone's favorite hostile person has found someone. *waits for gasps and 'oh my god, that poor girl...' quotes'.

Rest assured that she is wonderful, and smart, and makes me feel confortable being myself, which is so important to me.

Now, while I may be happy and basking in my own happiness, rest assured that I will still be my usual hostile, mean self to most everyone around here. I still hate 96% of you. That may never change.

However, you may feel free to guess the name of the girl that I have fallen in love with. Anyone who succedes in guessing her name will forever be liked by me. Yes, that's right. No matter who it is, be it Skeek, Elvis, or Captain Rectum, I will no longer include you in that 96% of the people that I hate.

So, let this be a celebration of my happiness, and a contest to win my tolerance.

And by the way...i truly am in love with her...I'm crazy about her. She makes my smile...just thinking about her makes me happy.

Let the guessing begin!

rosey palm

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

No, and I'm serious. I should probably take that as an insult and burn your goddamned house down and eat all your food.

But instead I'll just say that i'm insulted.

DethVeggy~

I have no guesses, but I am happy for you. I just couldn't resist after readin' your thread title.
biggrin.gif

Love is THE best feeling in the world!
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

No.

You must guess so that all can share in some aspect of my happiness...and so I can be impressed when someone gets it right.

hints will be given after people try and fail.

and when deathbear posts.

Okay. None of those were close.

So here is a hint.

It is not an anglo-saxon name.

some people have gotten the theme and nationality/style thing right...

keep it up.

cause i don't want to hate all of you

a Corona with lime sounds good...*runs to the frig*

------------------
Lola

[This message has been edited by nellie (edited 09-03-2001).]

*watchin' MTV*

Is it Shaniqua??????
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Sierra?

It's weird and it's a color, albeit an obscure color.

Well, I don't know after that.

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

shaniqua?

no.

this is pathetic....if deathbear were here he'd have gotten in long ago

Back
Top Bottom