I am heartbroken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so sorry to hear that!
frown.gif
How Ironic considering your name! I'm sure you'll be able to find one somewhere in the lineup, or maybe there will be a last minute release.

Good luck!

The Baltimore arena is extremely small. I was able to get GA tickets for Philly through the Ticketmaster phone lines. I had to use ETS for Baltimore GA's. I will probably not make it in the heart, but anywhere on that floor will be amazing. ETS might be something you want to look into if you reall want GA's....

I HATE to say this, but there's always the ticket brokers as a last resort.
frown.gif

Not going simply because you can't get GA tickets is silly. Just GO with any ticket! Even the crappy $45 reserved seats are fine. At least you're there.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by martha:
Not going simply because you can't get GA tickets is silly. Just GO with any ticket! Even the crappy $45 reserved seats are fine. At least you're there.

You mean the 45 dollar reserved tix I payed double face value for last leg?
smile.gif
They were actually great seats, even if I did get ripped off.

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

I'm sorry that they ran out of GA's, but why not upgrade to GC seats??? You can still get to the show and some of the GC's are incredibly close to the stage-- and are serioiusly just about as good as being on the floor. Plus, you don't have to wait in line the whole day. DO IT!!!!

I agree with everybody else. Dont just give up. Prop provided GA's for me for the first Chicago show but denied my 2nd show GA request as they ran out (I have two subscriptions) I just started looking all over the web (incl. Interference) and I wound up getting GA's for the 2nd Chicago show for face value (thanks to a special Interferencer, you know who you are!
smile.gif
)

I would get there if you can. It may be a LONG time before U2 is back in N. America.

Thanks for your sympathy Mrs. Edge. I will have to wait til next time around though. I am in Atlanta and I'm not going to travel to any city without tickets.

I am excited about the webcast though on the 10th and the elevation DVD. I know nothing compares to being their but these will have to do until U2 comes back around.

You can get other tickets for that venue though right?

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 10-05-2001).]

If you were planning on going, don't not go just because you can't get GA's. I had $85 seats at the one show I got to go to, and they were great!

Most don't even have the chance to go..."don't let it get away..."

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom