I am an idiot. But so are all of you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TylerDurden

War Child
I've managed to get really over the top drunk the last 5 nights in a row. This is my first sober. I've been away on a bit of a boys road trip. This makes me an idiot. Not to mention all the shit I got upto whilst under the influence. I also turned 23 a week ago and feel that I have not matured at all since I was 16.

But I haven't read this site in a week and I come back and spend over an hour reading all your shit and I realise how crazy this place is and that if I am to continue to be an idiot (which I am) then I'm IN GOOD COMPANY HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!

Someone get me cookie.

Oh, I'm not wearing any pants.

As if I wasn't going to reply with something like that. I'm so overtired.

Hey ZA whats the date the Elevation dvd gets released here. I read your thread but forgot and I can't be bothered looking for it again.

cookie.gif

I'm almost 25 and woke up on somebody's couch this morning. Beer and Wild Turkey goes well together.

I will never grow up and I like it that way. Plus, I just shaved my head.

CK

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 NJ1 GA's for 2 NY1 GCs or 2 NY1 $85!! Email or IM me. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

hehehe. the first time i ever got drunk was by doing shots of wild turkey when i was in high school. good times, good times.

------------------
ferris bueller you're my hero

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 10-21-2001).]

You were drunk? So was I! Last night I was so award-winning drunk I fell on my butt when I tried to show the controller my ticket. Yikes!

------------------
beLIEve

Originally posted by Sperber:
You were drunk? So was I! Last night I was so award-winning drunk I fell on my butt when I tried to show the controller my ticket. Yikes!

controller?

CK

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 NJ1 GA's for 2 NY1 GCs or 2 NY1 $85!! Email or IM me. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

Originally posted by Sperber:
award-winning drunk

LOL ROTF...

As for you, Tyler: i don't think you are in any position to tell who's an idiot and who's not. I mean, come on, first sober night after 5 drunken nights (say, that reminds me of that Dubliners tune Seven drunken nights)-who are you to talk?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

Originally posted by doctorwho:
I'm wearing pants!
smile.gif

You do know your mother is gonna want those back don't you?

[This message has been edited by DrTeeth (edited 10-21-2001).]

I just cut my mouth on a pop can...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

well it's like they say: if you run around without pants long enough, good things start to happen
biggrin.gif

so if we're gonna get along as idiots why's there a problem TylerD?

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Tyler, Manda, you guys gonna be up for a pub crawl in Jan/Feb? Brettig's coming over. Get Josh and Tim too Z-manda.

I hate the idea of working for a company who's purpose is xmas. I get no time off. They should prepare for many hungover half-arsed days of work from me.

Any other Sydney folks here?

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Idiots are ppl too-just ask Dr Who.

That's right! For example, there was this big idiot in front of me at the Boston 4 show who jumped on the ramp trying to get on stage only to be taken down HARD by the security. Boy, was that guy a moron!

Say DB9, you don't know anyone like that, do you?

biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom