Hurt/Heal pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

I usually go out to see some live local music on friday night but there isn't any this week :sad:

there's nothing here in the stupid suburbs. not that my parents would let me go anyway. :mad:

I've been with friends for the past 72 hours straight basically, so it's nice to have some interference/iTunes time. :drool:

hurt: streets
heal: nyd

New year's Day 49
Where the streets have no name 62
With or without you 53

You know what... I think we're just balancing the numbers out again and again! VG and StlE are voting for Wowy against Nyd. I'm voting for Nyd against Streets. RockinEdge is voting for Streets against Wowy. I'm not sure what U2Manalcweldo is voting for right now. But we're all cancelling each other out I think. :lol:

hurt: NYD
help: wowy

New year's Day 50
Where the streets have no name 62
With or without you 53

well, so far ive cut down NYD slowly and helped WOWY a good bit, so im not getting COMPLETELY cancelled

until now.

I'd vote for NYD and against WOWY but I simply don't feel up to following this thread in my current health condition. It's going too fast for a sick boy to keep up with!

Zootlesque said:
You know what... I think we're just balancing the numbers out again and again! VG and StlE are voting for Wowy against Nyd. I'm voting for Nyd against Streets. RockinEdge is voting for Streets against Wowy. I'm not sure what U2Manalcweldo is voting for right now. But we're all cancelling each other out I think. :lol:

NYD Against WOWY....and please...call me Weldy!

StlElevation said:

well, so far ive cut down NYD slowly and helped WOWY a good bit, so im not getting COMPLETELY cancelled

until now.

I guess it's cos there's 2 of you ganging up on NYD. :angry: :wink:

Axver, wanna help me bump up NYD? :wink:

yes, yes we do need new recruits.

zootle, you know you want to start the next match sooner rather than later

and you saw what happened when i opposed one

just join, it won't be so bad. really. its nicer over here.

Back
Top Bottom