HTYCLB...honey I'm home...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jackboy

The Fly
Wow...what an album...it's March now and I am still playing this album more than ever...love it
I remember there was a story a while back about the running order...the album we have is Edge's running order...there was Bono's running order kicking about too...MD swapped position with Crumbs I think...but I think the best order is MD swapped position with All Because of You...everything else the same...played in this order the album is even more special...and balanced
The ferocity of Vertigo followed with a snappy piece followed by a song with a restful beginning which then builds up to a frevour...mmmm...lovely
It is better having MD at position 6...right after COBL...it's too good to have at position 2....i always thought position 2 was always a place for the more throwaway type of songs...people are just starting to get interested in what they hear at this point...but they forget...don't waste MD at position number 2...let it come later...but not too late...when it comes though at this point, it brings me to tears...much more thought provoking at position 6...anyway...enough of my verbal spew...tell me what u think...see u:wink:

"All that you can dismantle an Atomic behind" Think thats the one he's talking about!:wink:

Sorry guys!! All these abreviations make my head twist!! I meant HTDAAB!!
What do think of my point though??? Or should I just go and lie down?...:der:

jackboy said:
Wow...what an album...it's March now and I am still playing this album more than ever...love it
I remember there was a story a while back about the running order...the album we have is Edge's running order...there was Bono's running order kicking about too...MD swapped position with Crumbs I think...but I think the best order is MD swapped position with All Because of You...everything else the same...played in this order the album is even more special...and balanced
The ferocity of Vertigo followed with a snappy piece followed by a song with a restful beginning which then builds up to a frevour...mmmm...lovely
It is better having MD at position 6...right after COBL...it's too good to have at position 2....i always thought position 2 was always a place for the more throwaway type of songs...people are just starting to get interested in what they hear at this point...but they forget...don't waste MD at position number 2...let it come later...but not too late...when it comes though at this point, it brings me to tears...much more thought provoking at position 6...anyway...enough of my verbal spew...tell me what u think...see u:wink:
I like MD after Vertigo... to "calm down"...
I also listen to HTDAAB as much as after its release...
Great album, the best since POP...:wink:

Zootlesque said:

:laugh: what is an atomic behind? Anybody have a pic?

meganperry_u2__2.jpg

Zootlesque said:

:laugh: what is an atomic behind? Anybody have a pic?

my mates girlfriend has one

i would show you how wide but most monitors aren't big enough

sorry, but i REALLY dislike her

digsy said:

:laugh: That was nice!

digsy said:

I think you love her.

Someones in denial:| Poor, poor guy.............................GLORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldn't stop myself from doing it:huh:

yup someones in denial.....:|

as for the original post....... Great Album, and i think Miracle Drug is perfect at 2. It makes sense to have the album's best song amongst the top 3 in the tracklisting, though with U2 that is not always the case........

Vertigo...All Because Of You...Sometimes....perfect, I still feel it...you'll all come round one day...;)

Back
Top Bottom