HTDAAB wallpaper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GibsonGirl

ONE love, blood, life
I didn't know where else to post this, so I decided to post it here. There's probably a more appropriate place... Mods, do with it what you will. :)

I made a U2 wallpaper done in HTDAAB style. There's two versions: one with the text at the bottom up a little higher (for traditional taskbars) and one with the text lower (for auto-hide taskbars). I've only done them for 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600 screens because those are the most common. Anyway...

bgpreview.jpg

Version 1:

1024 x 768 // 800 x 600

Version 2:

1024 x 768 // 800 x 600

Last edited:
Wow, good work Gibby, as soon as I take down my album countdown wallpaper (got the death timer on there now :wink: ) I'll be sure to put this one up.

The one and only,
Macjr.

Thanks Mac. :wink:

And as for the requests for larger sizes, I'll see what I can do. The only problem is that I can't increase the image of the band any more than I already have, since it will get blurry. And, unfortunately, I can't find any larger high-quality scans of the original calendar pic. Damn you and your large screen resolutions! :wink: I definitely will try, though.

Wow, thanks for the great feedback, everyone!

And Edgeman, I refuse to remove my Habs avatar just to peeve you and DaveC. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom