HTDAAB vs. Hot Fuss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sleep Over Jack said:

Aren't you the one always blathering on about some crappy prog band?

KOL are definitely one of the better new bands of the last few years, they have actual tunes and a distinctive singer.

No, I don't like any crappy prog bands. I like a few bloody sensational ones though.

And you've got to be kidding about KOL. Their singer sounds like a demented pig dying. If you consider that "distinctive singing", then I've nothing more to say to you.

I should leave this thread because I have a differing opinion to a few posters ...?

Axver said:
I should leave this thread because I have a differing opinion to a few posters ...?

You should leave this thread because you state your close-minded opinions as fact and act like everyone that disagrees with you is an idiot.

Anyway, I would say that HTDAAB beats Hot Fuss 7-5. Too lazy to list all the songs.

Axver said:

No not at all. Thats my point, you're being a hypocrite. A few posters have differing opinions and you are belittleing them for it! If you weren't an established and respected member already, your behaviour wouldn't be accepted quite so much. My reason for wanting you to leave this thread is because you are making yourself look bad when you shouldn't. You don't like our music, we get it. Stop acting like you are better for it.

Last edited:
I agree calling other bands names doesn't help.
People can have their own opinions but just dissing them is hardly constructive.
I think the Killers and KOL have some really great talents and at first to some it might not be obvious. with the Killers I have seen them and can safely say if they stick together they have a good chance of being a big band, mainly cause Brandon Flowers is a great singer and songwriter and everyone I know likes em.. so far.
I like music which is a bit all over the place.. each song like a U2 album sounds so different from the previous.. It's interesting.
I hate buying an album where each song is so similar to others that you might actually get some of them mixed up.
:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom