HTDAAB Virginity Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have, of course, heard vertigo as well as about 10 seconds of one of the spanish clips-i decided the quality was too degraded and that i would wait.

i have now heard aygwf as well. i will listen to the album when it is made available in whole. whether that be on the 23rd or sometime sooner via the net. i just want to hear it as a complete unit-the date doesnt matter.

Good bye all you virgins!:wink:

The only tracks I haven't listened to are SYCMIOYO and Yahweh.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Still only heard Vertigo and the b-sides....must...go...on...must...hold...out! I have to admit that finding the leak now available has made it more difficult, but this will be the first time I've been able to make it for a release day private (official CD-driven) listening party. I gave in for Pop and ATYCLB -- must not happen again. But if something bad happens, it'll really be tough not to use the mp3s for some uplift.

From another angle though, I'm so happy that you've all had a chance to hear it -- and provide some most comforting reviews. My excitement level has certainly increased over the weekend.

I found this on page 51.

I'm interested. How many virgins are left on this board? I know there are some. Don't worry. No one will laugh.

:wink:

where's lil'bono, I remember she had to wait till xmas! I can't imagine this last month without the new songs, poor virgins.

Are there really virgins still left? That's like waiting for your first wedding anniversary to have sex. Come on, put out already!

Back
Top Bottom