HTDAAB still number 8 in amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
sales rankings, this is great news, and proves the point that all the negativity on there is due to U2 "haters"

Still there is indeed plenty of haters on there. But yes its basically been cosistantly in the top 10 on amazon.com which isnt bad.

Yahweh said:
Still there is indeed plenty of haters on there. But yes its basically been cosistantly in the top 10 on amazon.com which isnt bad.
but i have also noticed reviews are now starting to balance out, not as many 1-2 star reviews. people finally getting bored of slagging something of

They're still hovering around the top 15 or so on iTunes as well.

After the R&R HoF show Saturday night, U2 had 6 albums in the Top 100 on Amazon.com! They still have that many in the Top 150 to 200 as of early this morning. Since they update it hourly, the full chart changes a lot.

It will be interesting to see the Pop Catalog Charts in the coming weeks...perhaps we'll get more than just the Best of 1980-1990 on Billboard. Their entire back catalog will be selling well as they have 103+ shows to play in major markets around the world for then next 8 months!

I remember during Zoo TV, some shops in the UK had a special promotional sale of U2's older albums. I don't recall the exact details, but I'm sure they had a few albums in the top 40 at the time. When this tour kicks off I'm sure something similar will happen again. Interest will peak.

Back
Top Bottom