HTDAAB released in Australia on Sat 20th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chocky

Refugee
I have made some phone calls and apparently the official release date for HTDAAB is Sunday 21st but stocks will arrive on Saturday afternoon.

Most of the shops I spoke to will have them "available" (but not on the shelf) after lunch on Saturday.

6 days and 19 hours to go :drool:

Last edited:
JB Hifi is always putting stuff out early. Got the Slane DVD early... Elliott Smith's new album early... John Safran vs. God early... all the Saturday before the Monday or Tuesday release.

Bah, why are the JB Hi-Fis on the Gold Coast not near me? Trust my luck ...

When album has it's premiere on monday, you can buy it on friday (3 days earlier) without any problems, here in Poland

yes... and here (in Slovakia) i havefound shop where it will be thursday afternoon.

I spoke to the guy from leading edge and he said sometimes the boxed sets come in a few days after that album! Hopefully not but he promised to call me asap! He'd better otherwise i'll be on the phone twice a day untill it comes in!!!:rant:

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to get the best tickets for the concerts when they are announced?????
:larry: :adam: :edge: :bono:

chocky said:

HMV & Sanity will sell it on Saturday. Not sure about Virgin.

If it's not on the shelves, just ask and they should be able to get one from the storeroom.

Virgin would be identical to Sanity seeing as they are one and the same.

Back
Top Bottom