HTDAAB Non-Listeners..Do we listen to tonights Live preformance???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
I've only heard 4 tracks from the new album, including vertigo. Do I listen to the live preformance..? Will it spoil the new cd experience one week from today? Is it okay to listen to it since U2 is playing it for us a week early? UI'm so close to the album...What to do????

What is everyone else doing?

Hmm... no, I'm gonna wait.
If i listen it today, than i could've done this two weeks earlier...
I'll just wait for the real thing (buying the BOX on the 0:00 of the 22nd :drool: - my first (U2) midnight sale)

I heard the tracks on the radio too on the Jo whiley show and well I have to tape them singing live I don't think it will spoil my album experience when I get it which will be less than a week now.. now its more or less publicly being played everywhere now anyway:wink: :drool:

hELL yES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
it does not count. it's a live performance. live performances and recorded albums are two different things.
let me put it another way. if tonight, U2 were to play a live gig down the block from you would run and hide under your bed with a pillow stuffed between your ears or would go and have a listen?
you won't spoil anything; have fun and listen(with headphones if you're an audiophile):wink:

Back
Top Bottom