HTDAAB moved up to Nov 16th????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theflyshades04

The Fly
Our local pop station just played the U2/Eminem remix of Without me and afterwards the DJ said that both artists wouls be releasing their albums on Nov 16th. Now I know Em is, but I havent heard anything about U2 moving up the date. Has anybody heard anything. it's prolly just a DJ who is clueless, but hey that would be cool if true.

all in all this chic was just clueless. If they DID release it on Nov 16th they would also be competing with the new Destinys Child album as well. Honestly I think U2 could top DC, but Eminem is hard to beat. To many brainwashed kids in the world. I mean I am a big eminem fan, but he's nothing compared to U2.

muchmoremusic (canadian music station) had on their news the other week that it was being released 9 november.

they love messin' with us, don't they? :huh:

people try to get on my good side by telling me it came out today :|

does that count?

This is as good as the guy in the Ipods thread in EYKIW who says the album will be available for download on ITUNES tomorrow after the San Jose announcement.:crazy:

ramblin rose said:
This is as good as the guy in the Ipods thread in EYKIW who says the album will be available for download on ITUNES tomorrow after the San Jose announcement.:crazy:

what if it turns out to be true...

"U2/Eminem Without Me"?

Get a freaking clue?!!?!

Bono and Em collaborating..now THAT would be the day..

I know Bono is fascianted with Em on a personal rather than a musical level....he has stated that if it were not for meeting Ali and the guys, he'd have ended up like Em, with jail time to boot. He was going down that road, and fast.

Teta040 said:
"U2/Eminem Without Me"?

It's not a collaberation. it's Eminem's without me, mixed with with or without you. It actually sounds somewhat decent. much better IMO than the LMC/U2 mash up.

PowerSurge said:
I'll see your donkey and raise a you a Lama

If you replace your lama with a mule then you'll win. No hand could beat a jackass. :wink:

(if you cross a donkey with a mule, their offspring will be a jackass. hey, i don't make this up :yes: )

Nate Dogg said:
The 8-track version of HTDAAB will be released today. Good luck, everyone.

I'll believe it when I see it, this'll be another one of those things that never happens. Seems the nature of this record!

Last edited:
OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Phillips proudly announce that tomorrow U2 will release their brand new studio album on the format of the future....DCC:wink:

P.S. Who did buy a DCC player in 1992?

For those who have no idea what im on about...Digital Compact Casette. A failed music format from Phillips. RIP 1992-1994.

Back
Top Bottom