HTDAAB CD vs. CD+DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knox

Refugee
Okay, so I'm about to order one of these two off of Amazon, but I have a couple of questions:

1) What's the difference in the packaging?
2) Is the CD+DVD missing any content that the CD only version has?
3) Is the DVD worth it?

Any other comments would be appreciated... thanks.

I'm sure that of the 26 people who have viewed this thread, at least one of 'em can give me their opinion. =P

well , there is a problem with lyrics in this dvd + cd + book collection , and both cd and dvd are without cd-cases , it means in about 75 % of buying it , you'll get another scratchy problem
the book itself is interesting , i wish they would make such book for jt , pop , achtung baby and Zooropa

Yeah, the whole big collection with a book is a bit much for me. I'd never read it.

For anybody who got JUST the CD + DVD: is the case a normal size with two disks in it, is it the size of a double CD case ala the White Album, or is it somewhere in between? Does it come with the same booklet as the regular CD would?

Cd+dvd case is a normal size case with 2 disks in it. Booklet is the exact one as the cd only version. You'd be crazy not to get the dvd+cd version i think its $2,00 more and worth every penny.

Well, it's five bucks more, but now that I am assured that I don't have an irritatingly sized case or the lack of a booklet, I will happily go ahead and purchase it.

The DVD is worth it just for Vertigo on a banjo. Utterly hilarious stuff. You won't regret buying it.

The Deluxe version is the best deal I would recommend that version to any U2 fan. The DVD has about an hour and a half of content on it I was very happy with it.

the cd+dvd version is so worth it! with couple more bucks u get an awesome dvd, and ya..it comes in a normal cd case, the cd booklet is the same as the just cd version.

Yahweh said:
The Deluxe version is the best deal I would recommend that version to any U2 fan. The DVD has about an hour and a half of content on it I was very happy with it.
By deluxe version do you mean the version with the hardcover book? I bought the CD+DVD version and the DVD is only 43 minutes long. I was under the impression that the DVD was the same in both packages.

Back
Top Bottom