HTDAAB Bonus DVD contents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jaxx

The Fly
U2tour is reporting that the bonus DVD included with HTDAAB will have the following contents:

- A Neil McCormick interview with U2

- 2 Vertigo videos: the official video and the studio performance we've already seen

- Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own studio video (accoustic version)

- Crumbs From Your Table video

I don't know where they're getting this from, or even if there's any truth in it, but I guess it would make for a nice DVD.

The interview will be pretty cool, along with the offical Vertigo video as well. They could have gave us something else rather than the Vertigo performance video again which we'll have through the DVD single.

Jaxx said:

- Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own studio video (accoustic version)

- Crumbs From Your Table video

If that's true then I wonder what the next two singles will be? :wink:

Re: Re: HTDAAB Bonus DVD contents

kevink said:

If that's true then I wonder what the next two singles will be? :wink:

No way, that magazine said Crumbs could be a b-side, it can't be great single:huh:

Re: Re: Re: HTDAAB Bonus DVD contents

riteshbhatt1 said:

No way, that magazine said Crumbs could be a b-side, it can't be great single:huh:

it's just one opinion...

Remember videos can be made for any song bside or album tracks, there were videos made for in gods country and spanish eyes which are both on the documentry "outside its america"

To add to what brownda7 said, there's also a video for The Ground Beneath Her Feet, and I seem to recall one for The Hands That Built America.

brownda7 said:
When the album is released theres 4 versions

1. CD
2. CD/DVD
3. CD/DVD. 48 pg book
4. Vinyl

Are all these versions going to be available everywhere? I'm confused as to what countries are getting what. :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom