HTDAAB artwork on Ebay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually like that cover without the band photo. Obviously thats just the little promo tracklisting booklet, but something that simple, I really like.

That paperbag look would be really good...

Anything but that cover with picture...it's just too...boring...

i wonder if the limited edition box will look like what's on the shopping bag. That would be cool. I also like the sneak peak of the artwork that is in the 48-page book thingy. "How to dismantle the atomic Bob"

The painting on the ebay site could be fake.

Notice how the it says "How to dismantle THE atomic bomb" rather than "how to dismantle AN atomic bomb."

boosterjuice said:
The painting on the ebay site could be fake.

Notice how the it says "How to dismantle THE atomic bomb" rather than "how to dismantle AN atomic bomb."

It says how to Dismantle The Atomic "Bob" in reference to Bono's dad. He said his dad was the inspiration for the title in a recent interview. The drawing of the face is of his father.

david said:

It says how to Dismantle The Atomic "Bob" in reference to Bono's dad. He said his dad was the inspiration for the title in a recent interview. The drawing of the face is of his father.

I was going to comment on this, but you did it perfectly.

david said:

good insight. So it's real then. Still way too expensive for me.

oh god i want
i wonder if i can get a new credit card in 8 days???

Back
Top Bottom