HTDAAB Article

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge1987

Acrobat
Im trying to find an article from about the time that HTDAAB was released where Larry and Adam talked about not wanting to release the album too early and how they believed that more work needed to be done on some of the songs. Can anybody help me find this? Thanks, Adam

not read this before but i know adam and larry wasnt too happy. Some songs were over produced though so :huh:

Am I the only one or was Larry & Adam kind of quiet during the promotion of HTDAAB. I know they don't speak too much, but I don't remember them bragging and pumping up the album.

TheEdge1987 said:
Im trying to find an article from about the time that HTDAAB was released where Larry and Adam talked about not wanting to release the album too early and how they believed that more work needed to be done on some of the songs. Can anybody help me find this? Thanks, Adam
Ha, I would like that article!

It would permanently silence those who claim HTDAAB is better than POP "because the band wasn't happy with POP and they were happy with HTDAAB".

So, Larry and Adam wanted to take longer and over produce it some more??
Actually that wouldn't surprise me, whilst producing it they didn't approve of the "new direction" U2 took with Achtung Baby either.

I think it was in billboard magazine but i cant find it on their website. The time that they were talking about was Christmas 2003 and Bono, Edge were talking about releasing the album whilst the others were not so sure. Steve Lillywhite then became involved in the sessions, anybody know the article im talking about?

Back
Top Bottom