How U2 obsessed are you? Find out! New quiz!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a:
BIG FAN!! Your a faithful fan and you have alot of love for your band, But it doesn't take over your existence too much!

(literally quoted, so all spelling mistakes are made by the creator of the page. :) )

C ya!

Marty

BIG FAN!! Your a faithful fan and you have alot of love for your band, But it doesn't take over your existence too much!

Casual fan..You don't seem to care very much are you sure they are even your favorite band!?

1052670160_unnyBIGFAN.gif

Casual fan..You don't seem to care very much are you sure they are even your favorite band!?

:( I really love U2 though ... I think my casual fan status has a direct correlation to my financial status! If I was wealthy, I'd be able to buy all that memoribilia and see all those concerts!

Last edited:
I got average fan.....they didn't ask the right types of questions haha, i think i deserve at least big fan.

What REALLY catches my eye is the user name of the person who made this. That is my ex-boyfriend's name, I kid you not :eek: and as far as i know he doesn't have a girlfriend :eyebrow:

*goes off to see if they have any user info.

1052670160_unnyBIGFAN.gif

Back
Top Bottom