How to have 5 minutes of heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boystupidboy

Refugee
1 - start drinking beer
2 - drink approx 6 beers
3 - put 'how to dismantle an atomic bomb' cd in player
4 - press play and skip to track #3
5 - turn volume up to maximum
6 - listen and enjoy
7 - :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

i can just imagine lying back trying to sing 'sometimes' in a drunken haze :drunk: "and it's youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........." trying to hit the high notes lol

how is sometimes a drinking song?

it's not. i don't know what you guys are thinking. it's a good song, of course, but come on.

at least try when you're making a new thread.

Zoomerang96 said:

it's not. i don't know what you guys are thinking. it's a good song, of course, but come on.

:laugh: you're too cruel! I agree though... I'm puzzled at how a sad song like Sometimes can be a drinking song. :huh: Now Fast Cars on the other hand.... :wink:

yeah exactly. i've heard about people smoking up and listening to the fly, but drinking to sometimes you can't make it on your own?

yeah...that's a REALLY great idea. :down:

i'm with you, boystupidboy...sometimes isnt a drinking song but as much as i'm obsessed with u2, i love it even better when i've had a few :wink:

Zoomerang96 said:

I never said it was a drinking song:madspit: All i was trying to convey was that when you've had a few beers sometimes.....sound even better:drool:

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
yeah exactly. i've heard about people smoking up and listening to the fly,

Woah, (have to try this and don't think badly of me ok leave me alone:wink: ) lol

Heaven for me is too much drinky + sitting outside staring at the moon listening to Velvet Dress. Amazing :drool:

You're so right

AcrobatMan said:
Great song..Sometimes.... - one of the best songs by U2 post Achtung Baby.

Couldn't agree more...can you join the radio campaign, even if you just send off one request? I've already gotten the song played where I live with one 2 minute e-mail, it's that easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom