How to get Vertigo first on Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still need confirmation on who the following 3 people are. If you're one of these folks, step right up and claim your prize!

The Yahoo! ID's are:

bakonyiakos
fermarcio
yoshjosh

If this is you, let me know below and I'll get to your membership application ASAP.

Schmeg4U2...apparently my other Yahoo address lapsed and I am ever so creative when it comes to things like that. :shifty:

Edit: I have just a few more than 50 posts but I can understand how those who've been registered for a few years but don't post much might feel a little left out...Maybe those who have been registered since before ATYLB came out can get in on this too? Just a suggestion. :)

Last edited:
I'm still awaiting Interference confirmation on:

bakonyiakos
fermarcio
timboosterjuice

Who are you? If you don't claim your identities by tomorrow night I'll have no choice but to deny your applications.

This is silly. By the time it comes out, everybody and their brother will have the song anyway. It will be posted everywhere. Besides, I've been searching this site for years almost on a daily basis and this is my first reply, so you can't say that just because somebody doesn't have 50 replys then they aren't a big fan.

My yahoo ID is this right? hungry4edge@yahoo.com
but that's my email... but the name that shows is... I think In Love With The Edge....
am I right?
Oh, but my yahoo messenger thing is in_a_little_while616
I'm all confused lol, but I gave you everything that I have from yahoo, so I'm pretty sure you have the thing you want lol.

Last edited:
u2lexington said:
This is silly. By the time it comes out, everybody and their brother will have the song anyway. It will be posted everywhere. Besides, I've been searching this site for years almost on a daily basis and this is my first reply, so you can't say that just because somebody doesn't have 50 replys then they aren't a big fan.

christ. he's just trying to help people out.

what really needs to happen is someone just put up a torrent file. That will make things beautiful and fast and not at all problematical.

99x in Atlanta just announced that they will get Vertigo on Thursday. Leslie, the programming director, emphasised the will in the statement "we WILL get Vertigo on Thursday." She said it twice to make sure we heard it.

That means that Universal are planning on sending out Vertigo the second that it releases it to places like Australia because of the time difference? So the first country to click over to friday will cause them to send out Vertigo everywhere, even though its thursday in other places.

Yeah, so if the rumor of Dave Fanning playing it before everyone else is true, then he'll be playing it on tomorrow's show...

Back
Top Bottom