How To Dismantle The Ridiculous Length Of An Album Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How long will the next album title be?

• One sweet-ass word

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • Two to three poignant words

Votes: 47 37.3%
  • Four to five words

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • We're getting a friggin' book!

Votes: 31 24.6%

• Total voters
"We're getting a friggin' book!" Look at the past two albums i don't think that they're going to change it up that much. :wink: but i would love 2-6 words

i hope for a one word thing but i think we gonna get a fucking paragraph:huh:

Sometimes Life Can Be A Drag But Other Times It Can Be Really Happy So There!

:happy:

SLCBADBOTICBRHST!

Actually now that you mention it. The longer the title name, the longer Bono tends to ramble in his speaches, and the more boring they are.

Short title names JT, AB, Pop. Speeches were short and effective.

Zootlesque said:

I see.. you're trying to counter balance some of the U2 bashing going on. :wink:

No, actually I just got finished reading the top 10 longest song titles yesterday(was it in here, I can't remember) and some of them were longer than the song itself...

Honestly I could really careless about album titles.

Just no self titled, I hate self titled albums...

I pray the next one's no more than 2-3 words long... all the abbreviations flying around here during album release/tour time are enough to confuse even the military! :D

i hope its just one word or maximum two, but i fear they go for another boring pseudo-philosophical title.

1 word is all that is necessary, as long as it's a good word....

like "Solar" or "Winter" :wink:

I also like: Midget, Sparkplug, Crimson, and Bologna

Well as 'adams getting married NOOOO' is four words, then Id have to go for four words.
Actually i like the ridiculously long album titles. The abbreviations are always quite a puzzle though.

Punk Rock Made on Venus by Four Men Who Want to Apply for Best Band on Earth - Love, Kneel, Feel

AKA: PRMOVBFMWWTAFBBONE - LKF

Back
Top Bottom